U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 04-10-2009, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Texas
8,668 posts, read 19,917,306 times
Reputation: 21277

Advertisements

Hope everyone has a blessed Good Friday today and a happy Easter! Does your family have any special traditions or observances you'd like to share with us?

Any special plans for this week-end?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-10-2009, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Land of 10000 Lakes +
5,554 posts, read 5,867,138 times
Reputation: 8560
Got a basket full of goodies (not candy- she will get enough of that) for my three year old granddaughter! So going over there for a while on Sunday.

Happy Easter to you, KayKay!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 11:08 AM
 
25,573 posts, read 23,766,561 times
Reputation: 44094
Its supposed to rain here today and tomorrow, but Im working tomorrow anyway. Am off on Sunday so we're going to be doing something with the kids.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Orlando
8,181 posts, read 16,158,422 times
Reputation: 49735
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Hope everyone has a blessed Good Friday today and a happy Easter! Does your family have any special traditions or observances you'd like to share with us?

Any special plans for this week-end?

We are leaving at O dark thirty in the morning to go see Kali!! Oh yeah and the parental units too! We're calling our DIL an incubator.

We're staying until Tuesday....and if our new Bella hasn't made an appearence yet, we'll come back home until the frantic phone call.

We're looking forward to helping the parental units get settled into their new home and spending Easter with Kali.

This is just how evil I am....she(DIL) called me today. I asked...are you in labor....she says no...so I asked...why are you calling me then???
It's a good thing she's got a great sense of humor.


Hope you all have a wonderful Easter....and for those that don't celebrate it....I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you all on Wednesday!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 12:18 PM
 
Location: Texas
8,668 posts, read 19,917,306 times
Reputation: 21277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Got a basket full of goodies (not candy- she will get enough of that) for my three year old granddaughter! So going over there for a while on Sunday.

Happy Easter to you, KayKay!
Sounds like a plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Its supposed to rain here today and tomorrow, but Im working tomorrow anyway. Am off on Sunday so we're going to be doing something with the kids.
I think we're gonna all get our Easter bonnets wet here too this week-end, but we do need the rain very badly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
We are leaving at O dark thirty in the morning to go see Kali!! Oh yeah and the parental units too! We're calling our DIL an incubator.

We're staying until Tuesday....and if our new Bella hasn't made an appearence yet, we'll come back home until the frantic phone call.

We're looking forward to helping the parental units get settled into their new home and spending Easter with Kali.

This is just how evil I am....she(DIL) called me today. I asked...are you in labor....she says no...so I asked...why are you calling me then???
It's a good thing she's got a great sense of humor.


Hope you all have a wonderful Easter....and for those that don't celebrate it....I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you all on Wednesday!
Well, maybe Bella will be an Easter baby!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 02:24 PM
 
Location: Looking East and hoping!
28,227 posts, read 19,210,597 times
Reputation: 2000000848
Happy Easter and Passover to all.

Very quiet here-just Mr. L and myself and we may make a casino run.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 02:45 PM
 
Location: Texas
8,668 posts, read 19,917,306 times
Reputation: 21277
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Happy Easter and Passover to all.

Very quiet here-just Mr. L and myself and we may make a casino run.
Pretty quiet at our house too. Sometimes we get together with friends or family, but no plans this year. My husband, with our worship team, is playing Via Dolorosa on his viola at church. But other than church, right now, we don't have any specific plans.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 03:07 PM
 
Location: Land of 10000 Lakes +
5,554 posts, read 5,867,138 times
Reputation: 8560
Just found out I'm going to a bring-your-own brunch party. Bringing taco dip with tacos.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 04:58 PM
 
Location: On a road heaven bound !
10,290 posts, read 8,039,494 times
Reputation: 17783
No special plans.... this year, just church and hopefully a little barbecuing if the rain stays away....
Our grandbabies are in California, so no egg decorating this year!! Unless I can talk dhb to come play....

Easter blessings to you Kaykay and all you wonderful C/D friends this Easter Sunday!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2009, 05:17 PM
 
Location: California
11,425 posts, read 16,662,632 times
Reputation: 12447
Going to my sisters for a BBQ, ribs yum yum
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top