U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2011, 10:38 AM

38,803 posts, read 19,637,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Looks like the grocery store that we usually shop at has quit carrying another one of our regularly purchased items.
I have this saying about my regular grocery store ... When I complete my purchases with my club card, they randomly pick an item that I purchased to stop carrying
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 03:11 PM

184,826 posts, read 75,172,715 times
McRibs are not back in my area yet.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:05 PM

25,084 posts, read 13,946,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
McRibs are not back in my area yet.
I am sorry to hear that... give it a little time my friend

Old 07-25-2011, 05:22 PM

20,379 posts, read 25,584,342 times
Quote:
Looks like the grocery store that we usually shop at has quit carrying another one of our regularly purchased items.
Have you tried asking a manager of they can restock it?

I had that just happen this summer with the whole wheat breadcrumbs I like. I ordered a case online direct from the company.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:34 PM

38,865 posts, read 38,117,637 times
People that make a post and then do this

/rant.

Please, let's not bore people with computer programming syntax....

Old 07-26-2011, 05:34 AM

10,452 posts, read 10,275,892 times
Strangers touching me, especially on the shoulders/neck area. If I don't know you, I really don't want you to touch me, and if you have to, please only touch my hands!

Old 07-26-2011, 06:38 AM

10,003 posts, read 5,821,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Have you tried asking a manager of they can restock it?

I had that just happen this summer with the whole wheat breadcrumbs I like. I ordered a case online direct from the company.
I did when they took the 1st item. Told me that they have to make room for new stuff. At least I found that item at another grocery store on my way home from work. Last night I stopped at Walmart on my way home from work and picked up the butter brand we like that the other grocery store apparently quit selling. I went on line yesterday and it looks like they took the corporate "contact us" for emailing purposes off their main page. We like that grocery store for our weekend shopping because alot of the produce is really fresh and it's conveniently located from the house but it's going to be a pain if one has to get various items at different stores because they don't carry everything on our list. I'm sure there's others out there with those same issues.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:35 AM

20,379 posts, read 25,584,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Strangers touching me, especially on the shoulders/neck area. If I don't know you, I really don't want you to touch me, and if you have to, please only touch my hands!
Wow...really. I am not a touchy feely person and I couldn't handle being touched by strangers

Quote:
I did when they took the 1st item. Told me that they have to make room for new stuff. At least I found that item at another grocery store on my way home from work. Last night I stopped at Walmart on my way home from work and picked up the butter brand we like that the other grocery store apparently quit selling. I went on line yesterday and it looks like they took the corporate "contact us" for emailing purposes off their main page. We like that grocery store for our weekend shopping because alot of the produce is really fresh and it's conveniently located from the house but it's going to be a pain if one has to get various items at different stores because they don't carry everything on our list. I'm sure there's others out there with those same issues.
Believe it or not it all boils down to we have "too" many choices and no store can stock them all. I bet it was much easier when you went down to the old general store and placed your staples order, lol. Life was much simpler before we had to choose from 70 different kinds of bread(just an example at the ridiculousness of our choices).

Old 07-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Status: "Minds, like parachutes, only function when open." (set 10 days ago)

4,120 posts, read 2,402,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
I totally understand!! Being short.......people tend to overwhelm me at times. Please don't invade my personal space.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:42 PM

25,084 posts, read 13,946,422 times
I am increasingly concerned about the high price of cable and the lack of quality shows. There are more infomercials than movies. Way to much reality bs. I don't want to pay for this sheet, but the alternative is limiting to say the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or