U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 05:34 AM

17,713 posts, read 20,474,950 times
OK all I am up got up around 7 I will be starting work in the question shortly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2009, 06:06 AM

15,458 posts, read 7,268,386 times
good morning.

Who was the last person you wanted to "Give a piece of your mind to " ? Well....want to keep whats left of mind. No sharing.....get you own.

Is there one show(s) your really looking forward to see because of how the Season finale" left you hanging ? a couple new shows and CSI las vegas. I heard Sara Sidel is coming back.

Extra Credit Question:

Last time you picked up something for someone ? gosh.....I don't know.

Just for Fun:

Do you say

Bouquet

BOO-quet boo quet
Bow-quet

Vase

V-long a-se this one
V-aw-se

Old 09-12-2009, 08:36 AM

338 posts, read 180,275 times
Today's Question(s):
Who was the last person you wanted to "Give a piece of your mind to " ?
a gave a piece of my mind to my 14 year old the other day

Bonus Question:
With the new TV season about to start,
Is there one show(s) your really looking forward to see because of how the Season finale" left you hanging ?
Big Bang Theory
also, cannot wait for Amazing Race!!!

Extra Credit Question:
Last time you picked up something for someone ?
my husbands dry cleaning

Just for Fun:
Do you say
Bouquet
BOO-quet
Bow-quet

Vase
V-long a-se
V-aw-se

Old 09-12-2009, 08:55 AM

16,591 posts, read 18,455,159 times
Today's Question(s):
Who was the last person you wanted to "Give a piece of your mind to "? If "give a piece of my mind to" can be translated to mean "run over with a bulldozer", then that would be some moron in a BMW who cut me off on I-10 the other day and almost made me run into an 18-wheeler.

Bonus Question:

Is there one show(s) your really looking forward to see because of how the Season finale" left you hanging? Not a one. The only new season I'm looking forward to is Intervention.

Extra Credit Question:

Last time you picked up something for someone? I think it was salsa for my daughter.

Just for Fun:

Do you say

Bouquet

Bow-quet

Vase

V-long a-se

Today is:

National Emergency Responders Day As a retired firefighter, I approve of this observance.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:08 AM

25,444 posts, read 6,812,129 times
Today's Question(s):
Other than me for being so late

Who was the last person you wanted to "Give a piece of your mind to " ? There's a long list of people at work that I would like to
"Give a piece of your mind to"

Bonus Question:

Is there one show(s) your really looking forward to see because of how the Season finale" left you hanging ? No, not for that reason.

Extra Credit Question:

Last time you picked up something for someone ? I picked up a birthday card for somewhere last Saturday, 08/29/09

Just for Fun:
Do you say

Bouquet

Bow-quet

Vase
V-long a-se

Old 10-11-2009, 03:24 PM

5,826 posts, read 5,845,610 times
With the new tv season about to start, is there one show that you really look forward to see because how the season finale has 'left you hanging"?
I don't watch television shows like that. I am hooked on the old favorites like I Love Lucy and Gunsmoke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics