When you use cash to pay for something do you count the change to make sure it is correct ? Yes, sure do. It does seem as if most cashiers do not know how to make change. If the computerized cash register didn't show the amount, I seriously doubt that they would get it right.
If so, do you: Count your change right at the register ? Most always.
Check it when you get back to the car ?
Bonus Question: ou know it is cold when I drag out Gloves.
Extra Credit Question: For those with microwaves Is it On the counter ?Over your stove ?
Some place else ?
[u]Just for Fun:
[/UAre there any special/favorite foods you make/eat now that the weather is getting cooler ? Venison Chili, casseroles. stews, soups.
Today in History:
- Baseball sets all players salaries at $1,000-$2,000 for 1885 season
- The first issue of "National Geographic Magazine" was on newsstands this day......I think I might have some of these...
- NY Museum of Modern Art hangs Henri Matisse's "Le Bateau" upside-down It wasn't corrected until December 3rd - oops !
- "Hair" premieres on Broadway - “Gimme a head with hair. Long, beautiful hair...”
- Chuck Berry's "My Ding-a-ling," is #1
Word of the Day:
\ih-NOK-yoo-uhs\ , adjective:
1. Harmless; producing no ill effect.
2. Not likely to offend or provoke; as, "an innocuous remark." Many of them around here I hope...
Hello to all and hello to Karla and the friends in Jax.