Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 06:58 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,641,516 times

Advertisements

Well I could never take "the heat" this time of year down south!
*puff puff pass*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,111,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereinfla View Post
I think the operative word here is NORMAL.... see, when you qualify it like that, it excludes Rance-- yuk, yuk!

They are beautiful roses, Rance. Did you install a grow light in the newly-built fireplace?

If Rance is going to Sweden this summer, he may be bringing some tall, willowy blonde on his December Floria trip... Many of us will be very disappointed if that happens, you know. Like if George Clooney would get married. There never was a shot, but the fantasy bubble would burst.
Fantasy bubble? Is that like the real estate bubble?

If he does decide to upset the rest of the gang by bringing some blonde from Sweden (that we have to check out first!), she'll be soooooorrrrryyyyyy.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Well I could never take "the heat" this time of year down south!
*puff puff pass*
Heat? in Miami? NO! NEVER!

Old 05-18-2007, 07:07 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,007,484 times
rance and hif
we could start here in jax and pick up those along the way and all meet up at the roller coasters.

hmmmm if rance should bring home a souviner from sweden I can give you all the scoop after we meet up with him in Alaska in Aug
lol rance you will have a busy month
Sweden then the Florida invasion
hey I almost know all the words to "climb every mountian" I only have 3 months left to learn the rest.

Wooo hooo our travel agent called today she just saved us $500 on our cruise that will buy lots of moose food

karla

Old 05-18-2007, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
rance and hif
we could start here in jax and pick up those along the way and all meet up at the roller coasters.

hmmmm if rance should bring home a souviner from sweden I can give you all the scoop after we meet up with him in Alaska in Aug
hey I almost know all the words to "climb every mountian" I only have 3 months left to learn the rest.

Wooo hooo our travel agent called today she just saved us $500 on our cruise that will buy lots of moose food

karla
Karla, you don't need any moose food. They put sauce on it, and beans!
Those $500, however, could make a nice contribution towards MY bunk on that ship too.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:15 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,126,577 times
Now that may be a plan. I was trying to see if there was any way that I could get on that cruise, as my kids will be away at camp, but can't afford it this year. A Florida road trip to a theme park would be cool. I love to ride the Hulk- couldn't get me on Dueling Dragons, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
rance and hif

karla

Old 05-18-2007, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereinfla View Post
Now that may be a plan. I was trying to see if there was any way that I could get on that cruise, as my kids will be away at camp, but can't afford it this year. A Florida road trip to a theme park would be cool. I love to ride the Hulk- couldn't get me on Dueling Dragons, though.
ooo hif the dueling dragons was very cool .
I even opened my eyes for a second or 2.

I could always bring a really big suitcase and sneak you on with us

VP I do need moose food 'cause I keep telling rance I am going to bring one home with me.

karla

Old 05-18-2007, 07:30 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,641,516 times
Ok...for December...I'll look at flying in to the a northern airport, rent a motorhome, and start heading south picking up chicks! Just need a destination theme park. Yeah...It would be a kick to hang with some members for a day or two!

Old 05-18-2007, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Ok...for December...I'll look at flying in to the a northern airport, rent a motorhome, and start heading south picking up chicks!
LOL I will go out and buy a wig for hubby
there is no way he is going to miss out on roller coasters,

karla

Old 05-18-2007, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Ok...for December...I'll look at flying in to the a northern airport, rent a motorhome, and start heading south picking up chicks! Just need a destination theme park. Yeah...It would be a kick to hang with some members for a day or two!
I suppose Orlando would be the place for themes, even a rollercoaster. Yep, there's a couple. IF we can also do some other things, like visit Mickey and Minnie and go to Cinderella's castle, and eat cotton candy, and ride the little boat in "It's a Small World", heck, I'll drive up to Orlando and then you can tow my car back with the motorhome.

But Rance I think it's gonna take more than a day or two! We can't ALL be that boring. You may never want to leave.

Now don't tell me that ain't a plan!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics