U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 07:56 PM

209 posts, read 445,536 times

Advertisements

So sad to hear of MoMark's passing. I as so many others really enjoyed his outlook on life that could be read thoughout his posts. My prayers go to the family and friends. God Bless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 08:41 PM

457 posts, read 1,640,693 times
OMG I am so sorry! Prayers for his family at this time!

Jen

Old 05-23-2007, 08:58 PM

5,289 posts, read 4,394,048 times
It is funny not knowing someone personally and their passing having such a big impact.I too have had thoughts of him throughout the day and how sad it is and how sad it makes me feel.
I also have a red maple and will be reminded everytime I look at it.He will be missed.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:50 PM

2,916 posts, read 7,246,806 times
I just looked up his last posts, I'm sentimental, and his moniker reads "eternal member". I think that says it all.

I hope you (SandyCo) can give a link to his sister and mother so they can read his thoughts. He was a very precious person.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:53 PM

3,525 posts, read 5,749,751 times
I wanted to share this thread that MoMark started about Angels. I have never been so in awe when I listened to these .wmv files. Please listen...they are so encouraging and knowing MoMark is up there with them makes them even all them more inspiring.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/other...ghlight=Angels

Old 05-23-2007, 10:05 PM

1,229 posts, read 2,403,611 times
I am so sorry to hear this, just heard bout it tonight...my thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and cyberpals...my deepest sympathies.
PPA

Old 05-23-2007, 10:21 PM

1,067 posts, read 3,897,758 times
My heart is grieved after I read when I came on today and saw the In Memory on the front page. Momark was a tremendous person and I feel privledged to have posted with him. I too wondered where he had been and just thought maybe he went on vacation. He is with Jesus now and that in itself lends comfort to my soul. I hope too that his family finds comfort in knowing they too will see him one day again.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:35 PM

69,637 posts, read 59,748,904 times
May he rest in peace.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:48 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,522,709 times
RIP brother MoMark a fellow Missourian...you will be missed

Old 05-23-2007, 11:53 PM

3,632 posts, read 11,012,518 times
For two days now I have had lots of thoughts of MoMark (Matthew). I don't think I ever really had an actual conversation with him, but do know I read a lot of his postings. I just loved his house in MO, I thought it was just the coolest place to live. I was happy for him and knew he was so thrilled with it. It's just so unreal how affected we get from an online experience. I feel so much from his death, much more than I could ever even imagine. From reading more from those who knew him better it just gets harder to believe that such a wonderful person is gone.

Almost everytime I sit down to read more postings about him one song keeps playing on the radio. It just reminds me of him and now each time I'm out and I hear this song I think about him. For those wondering, it's "All Good Things" by Nelly Furtado. I don't know if he'd like this type of music, but the words and music is just fitting (especially the part "Why do all good things come to an end"). It's just one of those sad type of songs. Here are some of the lyrics...

All Good Things lyrics by Nelly Furtado.

Honestly what will become of me
don't like reality

[cut - sorry, we can't repost copyrighted lyrics]

Why do all good things come to an end?

We will miss you Matthew.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-23-2007 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: [cut - sorry, we can't repost copyrighted lyrics]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics