Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2008, 08:06 AM

1,149 posts, read 2,513,256 times

Advertisements

This is not the best but, I think it is cute.

Forbidden Words

My English teacher announced to the class; "There are two words I
don't allow in my class. One is gross and the other is cool."

From the back of the room a voice called out, "So, what are the words?"

Old 08-29-2008, 08:11 AM

1,149 posts, read 2,513,256 times
This is not the best joke I know... But I think it is cute.

An English teacher announced to the class; "There are two words I
don't allow in my class. One is gross and the other is cool."

From the back of the room a voice called out, "So, what are the words?"

Old 08-29-2008, 01:17 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,653,800 times
First, I want to apologize to all you blondes out there, however,.....

Two blondes with hammers,Carol and Donna,where doing some carpentry work on a Habitat for Humanity house.

Carol, who was nailing down house siding,would reach into her nail pouch,pull out a nail and either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in the siding.

Donna,figuring this was worth looking into,asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"

Carol explained, "When I pull a nail out of my pouch,about half of them have the head on the wrong end and I throw them away."

Donna got completely upset and yelled, "You moron!! Those nails aren't defective!! They're for the other side of the house!!"

Old 08-29-2008, 01:21 PM

622 posts, read 3,112,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
First, I want to apologize to all you blondes out there, however,.....

Two blondes with hammers,Carol and Donna,where doing some carpentry work on a Habitat for Humanity house.

Carol, who was nailing down house siding,would reach into her nail pouch,pull out a nail and either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in the siding.

Donna,figuring this was worth looking into,asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"

Carol explained, "When I pull a nail out of my pouch,about half of them have the head on the wrong end and I throw them away."

Donna got completely upset and yelled, "You moron!! Those nails aren't defective!! They're for the other side of the house!!"

LOL. Donna must be related to Denise (also a blonde. hmmm. lol) who got fired from the M&M factory. She threw out all the "W"s.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:33 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,854,424 times
A very wealthy woman was arguing with her husband about something, and she told him "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have those expensive clothes here, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have that diamond ring and Rolex watch here, and if it weren't for me you wouldn't have the Mercedes and the Ferrari here,

The husband looked at her and said "Lady, if it weren't for your money, I certainly wouldn't be here!"

Old 09-05-2008, 03:15 PM

19,723 posts, read 10,491,884 times
[SIZE=5]The nun, in Hooters...........[/SIZE]
A nun, badly needing to use the restroom, walked into a local
Hooters.

The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once
in a while the lights would turn off. Each time the lights would go
out, the place would erupt into cheers. However, when the revelers
saw the nun, the room went dead silent. She walked up to the
bartender, and asked, 'May I please use the restroom?

The bartender replied, 'OK, but I should warn you that there is a
statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf.'

'Well, in that case, I'll just look the other way,' said the nun.

So the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant.
After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped
just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause.

She went to the bartender and said, 'Sir, I don't understand. Why did
they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?'

'Well, now they know you're one of us,' said the bartender, 'Would
you like a drink?'

'No thank you, but, I still don't understand,' said the puzzled nun.

'You see,' laughed the bartender, 'every time someone lifts the fig
leaf on that statue, the lights go out. Now, how about that drink?

Old 09-11-2008, 03:00 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,442,251 times
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter!

Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!

Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter.

Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful . CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! !

Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!'

The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'

The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I’m driving.'

Old 09-16-2008, 10:27 AM

5,863 posts, read 11,916,678 times
A guy goes into a bar and sits at the counter. It's not very crowded. He orders a drink and then looks down the bar and sees the most amazing thing. There's a little platform and on top there is a tiny little man playing the piano. He's just banging away on the keys and putting out some pretty good sounds. The guy says to the bartender - what the heck is that and where did you get it? The bartender says "Oh yeah, well, you see I found this lamp and there was a genie.." And the guy gets really excited and says "Do you still have the lamp?" The bartender says "Right here" and pulls it out from behind the bar. "You want to give it a try?" he says to the guy and the guy excitedly says "Yes, yes!". So the bartender give the guy the lamp and he rubs the lamp and out pops a genie. "Your wish is my command, what is your wish?". The guy is in total disbelief but he says "I wish for a million bucks!". There was a big flash and suddenly the bar is completely filled with flying quacking ducks! The guy says to the bartender, "What the heck?" and the bartender says "Yeah he's a bit hard of hearing. I didn't exactly wish for a 12 inch pianist either."

Old 09-17-2008, 08:42 AM

146 posts, read 224,196 times
Default I got one....

Ok there is this jet carring the most important people in the world in it. Theres the president of the United States,the First Lady,the smartest man in the world,the oldest man in the world,and the smartest kid in the world.
All of a sudden the pilot walks into their cabin and tells them that the plane is going down and there is nothing he can do.The pilot takes one of the parachutes and jumps off the plane.

The most imporant people in the world then realize that there are only 4 parachutes left.The president says "I'm the president of the united states! my country needs me to lead!" They agree so he takes a parachute and jumps off the jet.The first lady then says "I'm his wife! He would be an emotional wreck without me and will not be able to run this beautiful country!" They agree and give her a parachute and she jumps off the jet.

The smartest man in the world snapped and screamed "I'm the smartest man in the world and I have to get outta here!" He then snatches a parachute and jumps off the jet. The oldest man in the world and the smartest kid in the world were left. The oldest man in the world says "It's ok son I've lived my life and I've seen so much, take the parachute and jump." the smartest kid in the world says "It's ok old timer we both can get outta here." the oldest man in the world says "what do you mean?" The smartest kid in the world then said "Well that smartest man in the world guy couldnt've been that smart because he took my bookbag!

Old 09-18-2008, 09:24 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,639,707 times
I'm going to subscribe to this thread. Now I can start my C-D day with a joke and AND "Question of the Day" thread, from Karla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics