Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2010, 04:01 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,730,526 times

Advertisements

**Had to clean it up a little bit for C-D purposes.**

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the **heck** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their **butt** to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. **Darn** right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the **heck** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their**butts** !

5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the **darn** floor.

6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say 'life is short'.. What the **heck**?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, **dumbbutt**?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 04:57 PM

32,933 posts, read 36,351,383 times
LOL, I keep looking at my wrist even though I haven't worn a watch for years! Pavlov's... Gerania

Old 03-27-2010, 05:35 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
9 things I hate about everyone...

1. When no matter what happens people say "it was meant to be."

2. When someone asks you where something is and you point and say there, and they keeping looking around and do not look at YOU to see where you are pointing.

3. I hate the fact that when you help someone repeadily out of the goodness of your heart, it is only a matter of time when they "expect" this from you.

4. I hate that physicians act like they are someone better than everyone else and expect to always be treated that way.

5. I hate when people have their children leave the message on their answering machine. Usually you cannot understand at least half of it. They need to understand not everyone thinks their kids are as cute as THEY think.

6. I hate when you are standing in line at the grocery store and there are many aisles available, but you have someone come up behind you, say nothing, but really try to let you see that they have only one or two things hoping you will let them go ahead of you.

7. I hate when people say they will come over at a certain time, and not only never come over, but do not call and let you know they won't be or why.

8. I hate when grandparents cannot even spell their own grandchildren's names properly.

9. I really hate that more and more when I call a business I have to talk to someone from India and can barely understand what they are saying with their accent.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:51 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,730,526 times
Just FYI... LET ME CLARIFY... THIS WAS A JOKE EMAIL I GOT!!

Old 03-27-2010, 05:53 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,433,844 times
Yeah SCG ... I did a double take and thought you'd gone mean on us. For about 5 seconds.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:58 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
#7 a long-standing peeve of mine. And its corollary--when you invite people over and they say, "I'll let you know"--but don't--and you don't know whether they'll show up or not until they arrive at your front door.

I hate it when people turn their head away from me to tell me to look at something or make a comment about someone. After the second or third time they speak away from me, I have to say, "Turn around and look at me when you speak, so I can understand what you are saying."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics