Good morning everyone And good evening to you, Karla with a K!
Happy Wednesday Happy almost Thursday!
Also I forgot yesterday to wish a Happy Passover to all of our QOTD family who are celebrating this holiday.
Today we wave goodbye to March, wow this month went by really fast
lol No you are not seeing things, it is a really early start for
On March 1 we talked about the expression "In like a lion out like a lamb" so
Will March end for you with "Out like a lamb" weather ?
It hasn't been a lion today, but it certainly wasn't a lamb....showers were expected, but we just got wind......
They would be "Plum Crazy" to let me _remove some tonsils_________ ?
Extra Credit Question:
What was the last thing you had to "wait your turn" for ?
To be seated at Cheesecake Factory for a birthday luncheon yesterday.
Just for Fun:
Do you know anyone who is an expert in "Bedizen" ?
Boy, I had to look that one up before I answered! (It showed a strange Goth girl). I was in Macy's yesterday with a friend.....a woman well into her 60's, wearing way too much make-up, with two, very high, round (100% fake), boobs busting out of a sparkly bebe white top, had on a very big, strange, necklace. Thank gawd we didn't know her, but we sure did notice!
Today in History:
- U.S. population hits 23,191,876
- The Eiffel Tower opened. The Eiffel Tower was named after its designer, architect, Alexandre Gustave Eiffel
- Whitcomb Judson, Chicago, patents a hookless fastening, also known as the zipper
- Daylight saving time went into effect throughout the United States for the first time.
- U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado, established
Word of the Day:
\bih-DY-zuhn\ , transitive verb;
1. To dress or adorn in gaudy manner.
National Clams on the Halfshell Day
Oranges and Lemons Day - yay I have both out in the garden
National Farm Workers Day
"She's Funny That Way" Day
"Out Like A Lamb" Day