U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-16-2007, 11:30 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,298 posts, read 11,092,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNative View Post
She's in Alaska now? wow
Should be.

See what happens while you're watching dopey videos?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 PM

1,713 posts, read 2,955,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Should be.

See what happens while you're watching dopey videos?
If Rance and Hannah put themselves on youtube, it'll be a hit. I'll watch it!

Old 08-16-2007, 01:00 PM

15,013 posts, read 25,371,901 times
A video of her slapping me? Don't that hurt?

Yes she's here. There is a new thread (chapter 2) in the relationship forum! With pictures! And bears!

Old 08-16-2007, 06:09 PM

20,555 posts, read 16,866,081 times
Ever come home from work, or wake up in the morning, and some stupid song is stuck in your head? Even if you havent heard it, its just.....there?
I have that one now, Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson! Not that I dont like the song, but just cant get it out of my head. Arrrrgh!!
(Song suits me in a small way though, lol).

Old 08-16-2007, 06:14 PM

43,151 posts, read 20,116,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_A_Woman View Post
Ever come home from work, or wake up in the morning, and some stupid song is stuck in your head? Even if you havent heard it, its just.....there?
I have that one now, Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson! Not that I dont like the song, but just cant get it out of my head. Arrrrgh!!
LOL.. You might be a redneck woman if.. The song Redneck Woman is stuck in your head...

Old 08-16-2007, 06:14 PM

8,002 posts, read 13,283,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_A_Woman View Post
Hey y'all and yee haw

Old 08-16-2007, 09:32 PM

9,342 posts, read 16,594,094 times
Let's go Outback tonight...

Old 08-17-2007, 08:13 AM

20,555 posts, read 16,866,081 times
Yippee-kay-ayyy. Can you two-step?

Old 08-17-2007, 09:24 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,298 posts, read 11,092,274 times
Oh I meant to tell everybody.........
I'm going to the Marlins game tomorrow with hot dog, chips and soda included - for free!

Against SF Giants and Mr. Steroid Bonds.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:44 AM

3,403 posts, read 9,337,546 times
Seeing as how this is off topic, I would like to mention I look like run over dog s*** today.. because I was up till 1 in the morning, crying over an apparently DIFFERENT version of Moulin Rouge.

Has anyone run into this? (not the icecream and crying holding a pillow..but the movie?)

I owned a copy that never made it out of my ex's house. I watched my mom's copy last night. Both storebought, both widescreen edition, (no special directors cuts or anything like that) But I love this movie, and I can tell, there are THINGS DIFFERENT. I tried googling it, but didn't come up with anything on 2 seperate versions of the same movie for distribution... but some of the coreography in the songs, and the ending death scene...and just little different camera takes and angles... it's different I promise. and it's bothering me!!

any thoughts on why they would do this, and not mention it? how would you like to know the one version of the movie you love... is not the only one out there, and possibly not the best version out there? As it is I can't quite make up my mind on which one I like better... but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to vote my mom's copy tops the charts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics