Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Ottawa-Gatineau
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2019, 08:25 PM

1 posts, read 880 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of good reliable movers that are reasonably priced to move from Gatineau to Kanata. Spoke to one guy of kijiji who offered a really good price and finalized everything. When googled his number this came up.

"One Jamaican late 40s criminal men , he goes by Ricardo and his friend Haitian men looks mid 50s offering nice service! Using a residential uhaul truck for business commercial use. They are scam bags they stole my wife diamond ring!"

And now I am a bit ticked off whether to believe it and not. They had the best price whatsoever.

This is the link btw.

[url]https://www.kijiji.ca/v-moving-storage/ottawa/from-35-low-price-moving-appt-house-condo-office-etc/1457651685?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true[/url]

Any inputs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2019, 07:54 AM

36 posts, read 24,983 times
text2move.ca

I used their services before and I recommend them. Also cheaper than the large companies. I've also had a bad experience in the past dealing with people on kijiji. Nothing was stolen, but they were completely unprofessional, showed up with a truck too small, didn't know I was moving to a different city (hence why the quote was low, but I did tell them I was moving out of town... so yes, the price doubled last minute) and didn't have adequate equipment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Ottawa-Gatineau