Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:39 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I'm so glad that you found the Love! Not many who hear about it will do anything. Maybe because they're afraid to try becauseit's too easy and requires no struggling. If they'd only realize that all you need to do is let go and let God, they'd feel it too. What an amazing experience!

We all have some kind of connection. Most don't realize how close we tuely are to the spirit world and the energies that emit from there. I also see auras and peoples light. I can tell right away if their light is dark or bright. The dark ones really drain my energy so I tend to stay away and just send love from afar.

We are each other at our spiritual root source. We are all connected and belong to that one Source. That source is Love.

There are others but those i usually tell people to start with becase some are just too out there and it turns people off. When we open ourselves to every possibility, we can then have abetter understand of GOd and the capabilities of ourselves. We are special and preciouis.

New Age is fine since we are in the Correcting Times. Correcting what went wrong all those thousands of years ago. Since all the bad guys have been gone, it's our job to help get this planet started on the journey back to where it's supposed to be. Our g-g-g-g-grandchildren will see the fruits of our labors but at least we get to see it start to wake up.
Exactly! That source of Love can heal ANYONE and ANYTHING! Really, truly. That source of Love can perform miracles. In the realm of Love, miracles are the norm.

And I couldn't agree--our only limitations are the mental ones we put upon ourselves. When you let go of your mental limitations, you open up a whole new world of possibilities for yourself and others. This is how I got my vision and hearing back and healed my chronic pain--by opening up my mind to the idea that I could heal those. When I believed my deaf-blindness and chronic pain could heal, they did. The source of Love never lets you down. Anything, really, anything is possible when it comes from Love.

BTW I feel and sometimes see auras and light as well, and I also avoid people with draining auras but send love to their souls from afar. It's nice to hear someone else who has the same experience.

Sending love to people's souls can have a huge positive outcome. Love is what changed my ex from a physically and mentally abusive person with a very deeply dark and draining aura to someone who has a wonderfully bright and shining aura full of celestial colors and whose mantra now is Unconditional Love, and who is tremendously more conscious than many people today. She made this turn around in a month and it's because both she and I prayed for Unconditional Love to be sent to her soul every day. Unconditional Love transmutes fear into love, depression into creativity, unconsciousness into consciousness. It's like taking compost and growing flowers. Truly divine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 02:19 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I Love your motto!! It's perfect.

I see the 11:11's and derivitives as well. When they really need something or I need to do something, I am completely bombarded with the numbers. A great site for them is 1111angels.com. I love George and all who go there as they make everyone feel as though they are a part of the family, even the newbies.
I'm sure you are aware that this November it will be 11/11/11 on the calendar.
Just wondered if that held any significance for you, personally or otherwise.

Also, next year we will see 12/12/12 which seems to be a very controversial occasion for numerologists, astrologers, et. al. Any thoughts or references you feel significant that would be in line with this threads premise ?

Old 04-20-2011, 02:50 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,116,881 times
I’m not sure why people look at the calendar and think that the numbers of 11-11-11 are significant today.
That date is long past. What your talking about is 11-11-2011.
And why is the calendar we use today so important?
Maybe some other calendar would be better to use.
Calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Aeroman; 04-20-2011 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: The year of who's lord? Not mine...

Old 04-20-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
I’m not sure why people look at the calendar and think that the numbers of 11-11-11 are significant today.
Like the Mayan Calendar that ends in 2012 ?

Old 04-20-2011, 05:22 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
I'm sure you are aware that this November it will be 11/11/11 on the calendar.
Just wondered if that held any significance for you, personally or otherwise.

Also, next year we will see 12/12/12 which seems to be a very controversial occasion for numerologists, astrologers, et. al. Any thoughts or references you feel significant that would be in line with this threads premise ?
I don't know about the 11/11/11 but I do know that the date of 12/21/12(yes I meant 21) is very significant. I believe it's a date that is a stepping stone to the upliftment of the planet and that it marks a beginning to a new era bringing Light and Life. I also know that in the near future, there will be a Magisterial Son who is supposed to come and help us with that upliftment by way of forgiveness. Basically, continuing where Jesus left off. This person will "appear" and speak of love, forgiveness, compassion, mercy and all this is Truth, Beauty and Goodness. He will be shunned by most fundamentalists but those who have an ear to hear and an open mind will welcome Him.

I know the world will not end or anything like that but our world as we know it will end. We'll start to see people helping others, feeding more of the hungry, sheltering the homeless and basically a new world of the brotherhood of man. We'll all chip in and be of service to each other. The old ways will pass as we move from an eye for an eye to loving each other in many ways and not just our immediate surroundings but people we have never met who will become brothers and sisters upon site. The way Jesus always did. No one is a stranger.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:27 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Exactly! That source of Love can heal ANYONE and ANYTHING! Really, truly. That source of Love can perform miracles. In the realm of Love, miracles are the norm.

And I couldn't agree--our only limitations are the mental ones we put upon ourselves. When you let go of your mental limitations, you open up a whole new world of possibilities for yourself and others. This is how I got my vision and hearing back and healed my chronic pain--by opening up my mind to the idea that I could heal those. When I believed my deaf-blindness and chronic pain could heal, they did. The source of Love never lets you down. Anything, really, anything is possible when it comes from Love.

BTW I feel and sometimes see auras and light as well, and I also avoid people with draining auras but send love to their souls from afar. It's nice to hear someone else who has the same experience.

Sending love to people's souls can have a huge positive outcome. Love is what changed my ex from a physically and mentally abusive person with a very deeply dark and draining aura to someone who has a wonderfully bright and shining aura full of celestial colors and whose mantra now is Unconditional Love, and who is tremendously more conscious than many people today. She made this turn around in a month and it's because both she and I prayed for Unconditional Love to be sent to her soul every day. Unconditional Love transmutes fear into love, depression into creativity, unconsciousness into consciousness. It's like taking compost and growing flowers. Truly divine.
When we heal the root problem and not just the symptoms as most doctors do, we can heal anyone. It truely works. Check out Quantum Touch sometime. It's the easiest way I have found to heal with love. It takes practice but in a day or two, anyone can heal. I use it one myself but most people I have tried to use it on don't want to sit or wait for the hour or so that it takes to do the healing. I did, however, do it on my girlfriend once for about 20 minutes and it totally got rid of the back pain she had had for quite some time. She still gets it once in a while but not like she had it before.

I came from an abusive family and my own aura used to be very dark. Now it's a yellow-gold color. I always have people tell me that I have the most intriguing eyes or that I have a beautiful shine. Most don't realize it's love that makes a person be that way.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:52 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,116,881 times
Quote:
That’s when the Mayans thought they’re computers would stop working.
You remember our Y2K.

By the way, I have been enjoying reading this thread. Just to let you all know

Last edited by Aeroman; 04-20-2011 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Don’t start using the Mayan calendar. Because were about to switch to the Dilbert calendar.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:34 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times
Quote:
No the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012, it begins again for the sixth time. The Mayan calendar is 2500 years old and it recycles every 500 years on the winter solstice.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
No the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012, it begins again for the sixth time. The Mayan calendar is 2500 years old and it recycles every 500 years on the winter solstice.
Never heard of the recycle, but have heard that there was nothing that followed. It is interesting to not that the earth and sun will enter the center of our galaxy and that could be significant on the many forces that could impact our planet from a cosmological point.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
11/11/11 will not occur for 7 months from now accordng to our calendar, so
why would you say it is long past ? If I wrote a check on Nevember 11, 2011 it would say = 11/11/11 not 11-11-2011. But thanks for sharing your opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism