Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2017, 01:20 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,274,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Same here, Cat. I was saddened to see the news this morning that the Orange Turd is siding with the oil companies over in North Dakota. I KNEW that would happen when I read he had $$ interests in the oil company. Sad day for Mother Earth and Native Americans and a new beginning for the Resistance.

What really disturbs me is how he is trying to dismember the EPA.

Cat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 04:43 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,165,320 times
My sense/hope is that enough Republicans are, or soon will be, appalled at what Trump does and what he may be capable of, and align with Dems to bring about impeachment proceedings.

He has to be scaring even some of the butt-lickers in the Republican party. I think if folks like Cat and red and others focus their emails and protests at their nearest Republican representatives in the House or Senate, they may make more headway than having hugfests among the like-minded.

But noise must be made.

Old 01-25-2017, 07:56 PM

Just in case you're not feeling small enough...

There's this.

Old 01-26-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
My sense/hope is that enough Republicans are, or soon will be, appalled at what Trump does and what he may be capable of, and align with Dems to bring about impeachment proceedings.

He has to be scaring even some of the butt-lickers in the Republican party. I think if folks like Cat and red and others focus their emails and protests at their nearest Republican representatives in the House or Senate, they may make more headway than having hugfests among the like-minded.

But noise must be made.
I hope that, too. Hubby & I are going to do something but at this point in time we don't know what.

Cat

Old 01-27-2017, 07:24 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
I hope that, too. Hubby & I are going to do something but at this point in time we don't know what.

Cat
We can have a hugfest!

I am really saddened that some of the republicans have just silently fallen in behind the orange turd. It's sickening to read the news nowadays.

We have a friend who supposedly is a twistian, and he blithely made the comment that women should not be president because they have their "time of the month", <he used a different word> and they get cranky. He said Clinton would not be a good president because she gets cranky.

I was just floored that an adult, a supposed christian could make such a childish remark.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
We can have a hugfest!

I am really saddened that some of the republicans have just silently fallen in behind the orange turd. It's sickening to read the news nowadays.

We have a friend who supposedly is a twistian, and he blithely made the comment that women should not be president because they have their "time of the month", <he used a different word> and they get cranky. He said Clinton would not be a good president because she gets cranky.

I was just floored that an adult, a supposed christian could make such a childish remark.

Clinton is WAY past having "that time of month" but post-menopausal women can be...

It seems like your friend believes stereotypes about people.

And how about the "orange turd" (as you call him ) is always cranky-well cranky is an understatement-I just call nasty & vicious.

Cat

Old 01-27-2017, 08:03 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,382,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Just in case you're not feeling small enough...

There's this.
"... it boggles the mind that over 90% of the galaxies in the cosmos have yet to be studied."

Yes, yes it does.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:57 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
"... it boggles the mind that over 90% of the galaxies in the cosmos have yet to be studied."

Yes, yes it does.
Maybe one of them is studying us! I am sure their reaction involves a or two.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:44 PM

And now for something completely different...(well, maybe not. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIy76M-4txo

Cat

Old 01-30-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
And now for something completely different...(well, maybe not. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIy76M-4txo

Cat
Love those guys. And Eric Idle still keeps popping up here and there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism