Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2017, 11:02 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tov22NtCMC4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 11:33 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Hanni!

Funny, that song has been on my mind the last few days.

Old 08-11-2017, 01:58 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Hanni!

Funny, that song has been on my mind the last few days.
Yeah, never mind, pay no attention, I get a lot of that. The spirit in your left eye is in love with me and you don't know it but you are picking up vibes I am sending out, has the weather around you been peculiar lately? Lord, don't let me fall into the gloom, it might start hailing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hijBZMhyE

But yeah, all the spirits love me because they all know I am aware.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:39 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,280,356 times
Quote:
How'd it go, Cat?

It was VERY delightful. We had 2 of the 3-the third one is on vacation. One is from Nigeria and the other is from the Philippines. The vacationing one is from India. They joked that they cover 3 continents. We talked about the environment, the local college-oops, I mean university where Hubby used to teach, & of course Hubby's cooking. Religion wasn't really a topic of discussion. As they were leaving, we told them that they are definitely better neighbors that the Congregationalists. I don't know if I had posted some of the horror stories about living next door to the Congregational Church. They kept saying that we are their closest neighbors. We are hoping that this is just the first of such visits. Unfortunately, the one from the Philippines, we can't remember his name.

After, I got an email from my sister saying, "Inquiring minds want to know." Yeah, she was interested, too.

Cat

Old 08-11-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah, never mind, pay no attention, I get a lot of that. The spirit in your left eye is in love with me and you don't know it but you are picking up vibes I am sending out, has the weather around you been peculiar lately? Lord, don't let me fall into the gloom, it might start hailing.
But yeah, all the spirits love me because they all know I am aware.
Or...

"Hey, Pleroo, has it been on your mind for any special reason?"

"Why, yes, Hanni, it actually popped into my head as I was thinking about God. The words, "I had a vision of love, and it was all that you'd given to me," specifically.

Has it been on your mind for any special reason?

Old 08-11-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
It was VERY delightful. We had 2 of the 3-the third one is on vacation. One is from Nigeria and the other is from the Philippines. The vacationing one is from India. They joked that they cover 3 continents. We talked about the environment, the local college-oops, I mean university where Hubby used to teach, & of course Hubby's cooking. Religion wasn't really a topic of discussion. As they were leaving, we told them that they are definitely better neighbors that the Congregationalists. I don't know if I had posted some of the horror stories about living next door to the Congregational Church. They kept saying that we are their closest neighbors. We are hoping that this is just the first of such visits. Unfortunately, the one from the Philippines, we can't remember his name.

After, I got an email from my sister saying, "Inquiring minds want to know." Yeah, she was interested, too.

Cat
Excellent! I'm happy for you.

Good neighbors make all the difference. We lived next to a drug house for quite a few years. Not good. We have since moved to a much different place, and all of our neighbors are easy to get along with, especially in comparison to where we came from.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:33 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
Had to look that one up. Totally didn't remember that character from the book (it's been a long time since I read it), and never saw the movie.
There are several out in the last few years revolving around the stories, even a couple of good ones about acting in Alice stage plays. Carroll wsa SUCH a trip!

Old 08-11-2017, 06:41 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
There are several out in the last few years revolving around the stories, even a couple of good ones about acting in Alice stage plays. Carroll wsa SUCH a trip!
Indeed.

And by all accounts, at least occasionally had a little help when it came to "fueling" his trip(s).

Old 08-20-2017, 10:55 AM

5,853 posts, read 5,280,356 times
Anybody planning on watching the eclipse tomorrow? We are only going to get the partial here. I need to do up a box to view it-just haven't done that yet. I still have 24 hours left.

Cat

Old 08-20-2017, 11:30 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
Anybody planning on watching the eclipse tomorrow? We are only going to get the partial here. I need to do up a box to view it-just haven't done that yet. I still have 24 hours left.

Cat
We're only getting about 60-some percent where I am. I don't have any special viewing gizmos. I'll just take sneak peeks now and again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism