Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2018, 05:51 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

You are about to die and you are given a choice for your last meal.

What would you choose to eat?

I know what I would choose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 07:20 PM

Thinking about your last two meals would be to think as one. FIRST, you eat EVERYTHING that is soluble, like lettuce or any green thing and something that basically fills you up, but then is transformed to water pretty quick. I would choose hominy, pinto beans with peppers, just a touch of mashed potatoes with just a touch of brown gravy, and a big portion of collard greens, corn, and just a pinch of sweet potatoes with a HUGE portion of frozen green beans but not just any green beans, frozen beans cooked in bacon, and I would finish this with an avacado dip. But the green beans would have to be special.

I would sit for an hour and all the water would be taken and absorbed. After an hour, I would request mason jar whole tomatoes that have been cooked and skinned and they have been sealed in a jar FOR AT LEAST 3 years. Now you can can tomatoes in mason jars, but only time will make them golden and I would at least have two quarts to drink after I put them in a blender, and after I had eaten my firt meal of vegies, it is then in a couple hours that I would prepare the meat.

I would take a fajita and marinade it two days in pinnapple juice and mascoto wine and burn it really hot to chop in small pieces, and then take two breasts of chicken marinaded the same way and I burn the chicken after cutting into small pieces. I take two pounds of cleaned shrimp and burn it hot as hot can get for a couple seconds, but only the frozen clean shrimp from heb.

I have the fajita, fresh, hot and bleeding, I have the chicken fresh hot and bleeding with Larry's and fajita seasoning. I just broiled the shrimp only for seconds as brown on one side and raw and still cooking on the other in butter. I have planned this for three days in marinating what I plan to do I put cubes of Monterey chees on and then tomatoes and a little more cheese. I have already diced very fresh and firm tomatoes to make perfect squares the size of small peas. I have already made a hot sauce but it is so mild that anyone who buys a quart, they just drink it, and this is a real thing but only in Texas.

I take a pan and put a paper thin layer mixed with the chopped meat with chopped shrimp that is 40 percent of the meat and I am making a pie, on top of these meats, I put a good layer of chopped fresh tomatoes, and the hot sauce I have made is like a puree, with a unique taste of freshly chopped peppers. There is really and truly a resteraunt that has hot sauce like this. People will buy a quart and actually drink the quart, there is no way anyone could possibly understand unless they came to Texas.

All these meats added together and then to add all these finely cubed tomatoes with burnt onions still crisp with thin layer of Monterey or some cheese. Too scoop up with the greatest Mexican hotsauce ever created, that is a meal.

NOBODY could understand this unless they came to Richmond Texas.

I buy a quart of hot sauce to drink, I slam dunk it, and it is so good, and the only thing better is canned whole skinned tomatoes at least 3 years old.

Shrimp, fajita, and chicken make such a great combination.

But Tomato Juice is golden, if I could choose only one thing, it would be a canned tomato jar of whole skinned tomatoes blended to make a drink.

The Tomato is God.

Old 05-22-2018, 08:32 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Thinking about your last two meals would be to think as one. FIRST, you eat EVERYTHING that is soluble, like lettuce or any green thing and something that basically fills you up, but then is transformed to water pretty quick. I would choose hominy, pinto beans with peppers, just a touch of mashed potatoes with just a touch of brown gravy, and a big portion of collard greens, corn, and just a pinch of sweet potatoes with a HUGE portion of frozen green beans but not just any green beans, frozen beans cooked in bacon, and I would finish this with an avacado dip. But the green beans would have to be special.

I would sit for an hour and all the water would be taken and absorbed. After an hour, I would request mason jar whole tomatoes that have been cooked and skinned and they have been sealed in a jar FOR AT LEAST 3 years. Now you can can tomatoes in mason jars, but only time will make them golden and I would at least have two quarts to drink after I put them in a blender, and after I had eaten my firt meal of vegies, it is then in a couple hours that I would prepare the meat.

I would take a fajita and marinade it two days in pinnapple juice and mascoto wine and burn it really hot to chop in small pieces, and then take two breasts of chicken marinaded the same way and I burn the chicken after cutting into small pieces. I take two pounds of cleaned shrimp and burn it hot as hot can get for a couple seconds, but only the frozen clean shrimp from heb.

I have the fajita, fresh, hot and bleeding, I have the chicken fresh hot and bleeding with Larry's and fajita seasoning. I just broiled the shrimp only for seconds as brown on one side and raw and still cooking on the other in butter. I have planned this for three days in marinating what I plan to do I put cubes of Monterey chees on and then tomatoes and a little more cheese. I have already diced very fresh and firm tomatoes to make perfect squares the size of small peas. I have already made a hot sauce but it is so mild that anyone who buys a quart, they just drink it, and this is a real thing but only in Texas.

I take a pan and put a paper thin layer mixed with the chopped meat with chopped shrimp that is 40 percent of the meat and I am making a pie, on top of these meats, I put a good layer of chopped fresh tomatoes, and the hot sauce I have made is like a puree, with a unique taste of freshly chopped peppers. There is really and truly a resteraunt that has hot sauce like this. People will buy a quart and actually drink the quart, there is no way anyone could possibly understand unless they came to Texas.

All these meats added together and then to add all these finely cubed tomatoes with burnt onions still crisp with thin layer of Monterey or some cheese. Too scoop up with the greatest Mexican hotsauce ever created, that is a meal.

NOBODY could understand this unless they came to Richmond Texas.

I buy a quart of hot sauce to drink, I slam dunk it, and it is so good, and the only thing better is canned whole skinned tomatoes at least 3 years old.

Shrimp, fajita, and chicken make such a great combination.

But Tomato Juice is golden, if I could choose only one thing, it would be a canned tomato jar of whole skinned tomatoes blended to make a drink.

The Tomato is God.
I am in full agreement. We can shut the forum down now.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:14 PM

2,512 posts, read 3,056,040 times
Quote:
The Tomato is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I am in full agreement.
Me too! I say we head over to the gardening forum, round up some folks who will be on board to form a "posse" and go hit them with this over on the Atheist/Agnostic forum.

We will be able to present a tangible deity existing presently in the physical realm, and since it grows in gardens worldwide it is also omnipresent...

Let's just see them TRY to get smug, dismissive and argumentative with THIS!!!....

I have a backup of angry tomatoes waiting in the wings if they DO try!!..................

Old 05-22-2018, 10:01 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
You are about to die and you are given a choice for your last meal.

What would you choose to eat?

I know what I would choose.

I would be in total agony.

I would want perogies fried in butter, pork fat, and onions, and smothered with sour cream, salt and pepper.

BUT -- I would also want English-style fish n' chips: a nice thick hunk of battered, deep-fried halibut and thick-cut chips fried golden-brown, drowning in malt vinegar, salt and tartar sauce.

They'd have to kill me twice.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldIMoveOrStayPut...? View Post
Me too! I say we head over to the gardening forum, round up some folks who will be on board to form a "posse" and go hit them with this over on the Atheist/Agnostic forum.

We will be able to present a tangible deity existing presently in the physical realm, and since it grows in gardens worldwide it is also omnipresent...

Let's just see them TRY to get smug, dismissive and argumentative with THIS!!!....

I have a backup of angry tomatoes waiting in the wings if they DO try!!..................
LOL, I could be the great Tomato prophet and one of the apostles, this MUST be a sign from all mighty Tomato if it is even lawful to call him just a tomato, he may go by,'' Firstfruit, king of fruits, I can't tell yet, but being that I was totally asleep when I wrote that post sleep walking, there may be something to this, and clearly I must have been indwelled by the spirit of Lord God king of fruits when I called him a God, must have been prophesy. I suggest we start a prayer meeting once a week that we may study enough to count ourselves worthy before we are sent out to witness to the lost people of the false spaghetti God, we all know that he is the anti- food, and without Lord God Tomato, he would literally be nothing, O how I hate those spaghetti apostates! There are many Tomatoes that have recently turned rotten but they are still true to the cause, and have offered to give their life at noon Sunday where we will gather and use them as weapons of war to cast in the faces of the unbelievers so they may taste our golden juices, Praise the sauce, and glory be to the great king of fruits, even the firstfruit of many to rise.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I would be in total agony.

I would want perogies fried in butter, pork fat, and onions, and smothered with sour cream, salt and pepper.

BUT -- I would also want English-style fish n' chips: a nice thick hunk of battered, deep-fried halibut and thick-cut chips fried golden-brown, drowning in malt vinegar, salt and tartar sauce.

They'd have to kill me twice.
Back in the 60's and 70's my parents built the greatest restaurant serving perogies, empanadas, and these were the reason they decided to build. People would freak out because it was like the only place in Texas that served that kind of food, as a kid, I adored the chef like he was my own dad or something, but my mother was considered the greatest chef around, and this for her perogies and especially the empanadas. People would drive 100 miles to get there but it ended badly with a fire, and my Dad bought the only bowling alley where it was the one and only place in several counties to party. In the 60's there was more people dancing than bowling. If you lived within 70 miles south of Houston, you knew me and my whole family and the one thing people talked about was the empanadas and perogies. Where I live outside of Houston, you could leave Houston heading South and find only Bohemians, the Polish and Scandinavians, and I would put the Polish and Bohemians as the best damned cooks in the world. I married a Bohemian, and I have yet to find a better cook that her father was. He grew everything he cooked, made his own sausage. Of course, our whole family were hunters, we might dress out 30 doe each year where the whole family came together to clean and cut meat while we would be boiling crawfish, grilling deer steaks and making sausage. I was extremely fortunate to grow up in a time and in a place with so many great cooks, and such a close family that had the best parties IN THE WORLD. Anyone who has ever been a visitor at our parties would talk about it the rest of their lives lol.

Sorry, just rambling, Can't seem to shut up,but dang I miss them bowling alley days in the 60's dancing at the bowling alley with the most beautiful women who still knew how to dress and act. I was like royalty in those days, my father was the most wealthiest man anyone knew, and there were no women that were not in love with my father, he was like a freaking God. My mother popped into the bowling alley when I was about 4 years old, and I was standing at the entrance, I said,'' Mommy, Mommy,'' but she was in a full stride entering that place with me chasing behind her 30 feet when she grabbed this woman by her hair. The woman was leaning over flirting with my father, and my mom jerks her pony tail backwards and drags the woman out of the bowling alley by her hair with her heels dragging the ground, then flopped her on the ground and began beating the living hell out of that woman, the whole time saying,'' I told you, I told you what would happen next time you jacked with my husband, Bam, I told you.''

LOL, people were already afraid of my dad and Mom, and after that, people didn't even open they eyes up at mom. I have seen my Dad whip so many people, but that was the first time I had seen my mother in a rage, and good Lord, that is one woman you wouldn't mess with, and my daughter is the same way.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:57 PM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
No, I can't figure it out. What is on it?

It says:
'Michael Williams deportation bus'.

https://politics.myajc.com/blog/poli...3SHWCzClPRo7M/

Old 05-23-2018, 05:40 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
It says:
'Michael Williams deportation bus'.

https://politics.myajc.com/blog/poli...3SHWCzClPRo7M/
That's insane.

Old 05-24-2018, 07:44 PM

2,512 posts, read 3,056,040 times
Quote:
I suggest we start a prayer meeting once a week that we may study enough to count ourselves worthy before we are sent out to witness to the lost people of the false spaghetti God
All we have to do is go door to door with jars of homemade sauce that has been slow cooked for hours with basil, oregano, a bone in pork knuckle, etc. and we will have more converts than we will know what to do with.

Quote:
There are many Tomatoes that have recently turned rotten but they are still true to the cause, and have offered to give their life at noon Sunday where we will gather and use them as weapons of war to cast in the faces of the unbelievers
A trebuchet for casting the weapons I say, we might be able to fling them over to the Atheist/Agnostic Forum right from the safety of Paganism and watch the mayhem in complete safety....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism