Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2019, 10:51 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

I really miss the dreams about flying, I have had so many dreams about the ability to fly that it seems like a part of my life, so many dreams that I forget I can't fly in the mist of a morning, like I have actual memories of being able to fly where a hundred times, I just started to float up, not that I was ever falling, but that I would start floating and I would have very little guidance like a big boat with a very little rudder.

Everytime I would fly, it would ALWAYS be the same, I was always full of pride saying,'' I told you all that I could fly, what you got to say now?''

I would suppose that most everyone is born with a sense that from somewhere, they are extreemly special, ONE IN A MILLION, and this is actually true, I mean, when looking at a young man with a virgin, whatever you are, you excelled WAY AND BEYOND all those other sperm only wishing to make it, you did, and they all died. I just think there is something natural within people to know that somehow, a great desire to be great exists within them like it is supposed to be there, like it is destined even if we all don't become great . I think we feel some kind of magic of something ancient within us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2019, 12:11 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,280,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Last night I accidently shot and killed a woman in her own house and people saw me there. My face was all over the news and the cops were chasing me for hours. I was crying because I didn't mean to kill the woman, and all I could think about was turning myself in and spending the rest of my life in prison.

Then I woke up and I was so distraught still thinking of that woman when I realized it was just a dream. It was so real and I have never been so happy and relieved in my life, I suddenly wasn't going to prison, man, ever have dreams that are so real? It was traumatic.
You have ended something that you didn't mean to end and now you must pay the consequences for that action. Leaving a job? Ending a relationship? Because you have ended whatever it is, you are unsure of your future.

Cat

Old 07-01-2019, 03:46 PM

6,203 posts, read 3,546,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
You have ended something that you didn't mean to end and now you must pay the consequences for that action. Leaving a job? Ending a relationship? Because you have ended whatever it is, you are unsure of your future.

Cat
That sounds pretty judgmental since you state it as fact and not as a hypothetical. You have no way of knowing any of what you suggest.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:50 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,280,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
That sounds pretty judgmental since you state it as fact and not as a hypothetical. You have no way of knowing any of what you suggest.
I am not being judgmental. I am just giving my interpretation of the dream. Without knowing what is going on in Hannibal's life, I don't know what exactly he is dreaming about-which I inferred with my question marks. My interpretation is that I he FEELS that he has to pay the consequences and he FEELS that his future is unsure.

Cat

Old 07-01-2019, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I am not being judgmental. I am just giving my interpretation of the dream. Without knowing what is going on in Hannibal's life, I don't know what exactly he is dreaming about-which I inferred with my question marks. My interpretation is that I he FEELS that he has to pay the consequences and he FEELS that his future is unsure.

Cat
Ok.

Old 07-01-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:

Cat
Maybe that was it, I had surgery 30 min after you wrote that post then I come home and find that the owners are selling my job and home out from under me, ending my job.

Who would have known?

Cat must be a dream walker, probably cause she sneeks up on people asleep and steals they breath, damn cat Gods and such, steal the dreams from one head and put it in another.

Old 07-01-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Maybe that was it, I had surgery 30 min after you wrote that post then I come home and find that the owners are selling my job and home out from under me, ending my job.

Who would have known?

Cat must be a dream walker, probably cause she sneeks up on people asleep and steals they breath, damn cat Gods and such, steal the dreams from one head and put it in another.
There was a wonderful episode on Northern Exposure where that happened to all of them in one way or another during the aurora borealis.

Old 07-02-2019, 07:58 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Wow, that does seem really spiritual and symbolic Queeny, my mother had a simular dream about a woman, and I always tell her that she was that other woman.
You're on the right track. It means a "dark" part of myself that I wanted to kill. A lot of dream symbolism is very obvious and/or punny.

Old 07-02-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:

Cat
There is no way possible for me to even consider that what you said was by your mouth, I didn't make too big a deal about it because it is so much symbolism to me, I have stitches all over my left forearm, and they just took all the skin above my left eye where my head swole up like a basketball, and I had all the skin from my left temple taken, and those 3 surgeries were after I had alot of skin taken from between my ribs.

In the old Testament, salvation is where God comes and puts your right eye out and withers your right arm, and this is salvation because it is speaking about controlling the desires of the flesh and making the person in a generous person doing good works.

If the left eye and left arm is put out and withered, it means God is saving you from an evil spirit.

These concepts are of the two kingdoms, the left eye and the right eye, and what the right eye sees and desires, the right arm reaches to take it while the left eye is watching and the left eye is the kingdom of spirit that is supposed to give the flesh power so as to not do evil.

I had been waiting to get through with those 3 surgeries for a while, and here was a Jewish doctor who had called me and made it all possible because he waved his fees, and I am sitting in that chair thinking about how symbolic the thing is, and then after that dream, I come in here and find your post written while I was at the doctor, then I come home and find out that I am losing everything and Cat really is a prophet lol, it's just unbelievable to me.

ERRRIE, I mean spooky as hell to me, and without that dream, it wouldn't have happened, and as I said, that dream was so feaking real that it took me longer to get over than any dream, and my life was literally changed after I found out that I wasn't going to jail, I was that relieved that it was only a dream.

To me, it's like God is telling me,'' It's going to be ok.''

Old 07-02-2019, 10:49 AM

That was just half the symbolism and things that recently happened, odd things, but I didn't want to bore you guys to death. Meanwhile, I have been waiting for this day. Today it wil go dark during the day. The stars will be visible, the animals will act different, street lights will come on, birds will be freaking out, and every direction one looks to the horizen, it will appear as the sun is setting everywhere. Then I have all my silly ideas about what South America symbolises lol. As a person mired in symbolism, the world is about to change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism