Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 09:26 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Do we know each other from another section?
Don't think so. Mine was just a welcoming "hi" to a new nick in the hood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2014, 10:55 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Uncanny!!!

Hey trout dude was it you who guessed my height to the tee.?
Bit of a telepath are you?

Old 10-06-2014, 11:17 PM

One instance in my life was a bit overwhelming. I met a man once who sent chills down my spine. The sense was dark pure evil. His aura not visible but more like a gravity. When I first saw him he was praying. And this voice in my head say's who are you praying to?
A few months later I see him on the news. He had been arrested for murdering his wife and child.

Old 10-07-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
One instance in my life was a bit overwhelming. I met a man once who sent chills down my spine. The sense was dark pure evil. His aura not visible but more like a gravity. When I first saw him he was praying. And this voice in my head say's who are you praying to?
A few months later I see him on the news. He had been arrested for murdering his wife and child.
Interesting.

40 years ago, while attending University, I got on a bus to go downtown. A couple of stops after I got on, a man, woman and young girl boarded. I was sitting at the back and felt an immediate wave of revulsion when I saw the man. He reeked (virtually) of wrongness. To my eyes, the woman and girl looked frightened and extremely docile but there was no outward sign of abuse. None of the three made eye contact with either each other, or anyone else on the bus.

My stop came up before theirs. I never saw them again but never forgot them.

Old 10-07-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Hey trout dude was it you who guessed my height to the tee.?
Bit of a telepath are you?
I don't recall trying to guess your height. Probably thinking of someone else.

Pretty sure telepathy is on the long list of abilities I lack.

Old 10-07-2014, 03:28 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
Quote:
Interesting.

40 years ago, while attending University, I got on a bus to go downtown. A couple of stops after I got on, a man, woman and young girl boarded. I was sitting at the back and felt an immediate wave of revulsion when I saw the man. He reeked (virtually) of wrongness. To my eyes, the woman and girl looked frightened and extremely docile but there was no outward sign of abuse. None of the three made eye contact with either each other, or anyone else on the bus.

My stop came up before theirs. I never saw them again but never forgot them.
That sounds like the woman who sat next to me at a bus stop. She had a boy with her of about nine. She sat and it was as if I could see this dark, black cloud around her. She didn't react to anything. Her son was hitting her but she was in such a deep deep gloom she didn't react to that either.

I had to move. But even as the bus passed by I could feel a wash of her gloom. A friend with very good extra senses told me the black cloud was a protend of death, and a violent one. I thought of her a lot that day and wondered how one could go so hopeless they drew nothing but darkness. I had the feeling she died that night.

Old 10-07-2014, 06:42 PM

My mother is a dreamer. She gets visions of children that are going to be born. Usually within a few day s or weeks someone will tell her hey so and so is pregnant. Then of course she will tell them boy, girl, and describe what they look like. She s probably around 90% accurate.
She once described a dream to me that blew my socks off. It was a vision I had of a future event. And not a pretty one. Something that the entire family had to heal from.
One thing I learned about spiritual gifts. They can haunt you. Sometimes it is nice just to be ignorant.

Old 10-07-2014, 07:20 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,125,611 times
Quote:
My mother is a dreamer. She gets visions of children that are going to be born. Usually within a few day s or weeks someone will tell her hey so and so is pregnant. Then of course she will tell them boy, girl, and describe what they look like. She s probably around 90% accurate.
She once described a dream to me that blew my socks off. It was a vision I had of a future event. And not a pretty one. Something that the entire family had to heal from.
One thing I learned about spiritual gifts. They can haunt you. Sometimes it is nice just to be ignorant.
I have had exactly one dream in my entire like that could be called prophetic and it was many years ago. Like yours it was not pretty. It was highly specific, with details of what would happen including day of the week and time of day. I wrote it off as a particularly bad if unusually specific nightmare. One week later it all happened as in the dream.

Other than that single occurrence I have not noticed any unusual gifts. Except maybe an uncommon rapport with dogs but that is not really so unusual.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
I don't recall trying to guess your height. Probably thinking of someone else.

Pretty sure telepathy is on the long list of abilities I lack.
Yeah I went back and looked. it was fishbrains..Not surprised at the confusion.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Yeah I went back and looked. it was fishbrains..Not surprised at the confusion.
He is either a really good hacker or pretty gifted in other areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism