Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 09:19 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk101 View Post
Do people really believe in that ? - if it's meant to be.

Funny , when l was buying this house , there really should have been a lot of messing around due to some circumstances with it all but to my surprise it just fell together very smoothly , like extremely smoothly.

ls that a sign that it was the right thing, that maybe l have a really nice life here and this was meant to happen ?
l don;'t know because l'm still not sure what l think of the town, love the house but l do worry a little about the town long term.
So was it meant to be then because it came together so smoothly, well, don't know yet , time will tell l guess.
If you're asking me... no. I don't believe in fate. I don't think you're destined to do this or that or have this or that happen to you. I think we have a lot more control than we realize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2017, 09:30 AM

818 posts, read 456,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Do you have to make a decision right now about whether or not to cut and run or is it possible for you to just relax, and let what comes, come? Can you continue on trusting that whatever happens is going to bring you more and more clarity until you DO know what you should do, or until the circumstances themselves make the decision for you? You said that you can get out at any time if you really need to, so what's the worst that could happen if you continued moving forward unless and until you become certain that isn't the course you want to take?

What I'm trying to say is that it could be that things are taking their time in this situation for good reasons that you aren't aware of, and that the timing for it to come together will be, in hindsight, perfect. So, unless you need to make a decision right now for some reason, can you trust the process?

Yeah , l suppose l could drop it for awhile, not too long, see if some clarity does come , there is a bit of a time factor involved , l could step back for awhile though.
Maybe that's the thing to do.

hmm, there's money involved in the next step, quite a bit , which l can kiss good bye if the rest doesn't work out. l won't be ripped of as such , l'll just be left with something l don;t need if not for this and l couldn't on sell it again later , so that;d be a waste if the rest still refused to happen the way it ha been.
Certainly can't afford to throw away any money right now.

Maybe l try that , l could step away for a few weeks right now actually, that's a huge point about timing , maybe that has just been off. Timing alone can really mess with things can't it.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:36 AM

Hawk, as best as I can gather from what you've posted, you are no stranger to business deals, and have done well in the past, yeah?

It seems like your past experience tells you that you can trust yourself to know what to do when the time is right for a final decision, but also to recover and learn from anything that doesn't go exactly how you want it to.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
If you're asking me... no. I don't believe in fate. I don't think you're destined to do this or that or have this or that happen to you. I think we have a lot more control than we realize.
Yeah right ,it always amazes me how many people use the if it's meant to be saying .
But tbh l've never put that much in it myself either.

It's always seemed to me anywhere in life , some good things are easy but some are hard and the same for wrong moves and bad things.

Old 08-13-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Yeah , l suppose l could drop it for awhile, not too long, see if some clarity does come , there is a bit of a time factor involved , l could step back for awhile though.
Maybe that's the thing to do.

hmm, there's money involved in the next step, quite a bit , which l can kiss good bye if the rest doesn't work out. l won't be ripped of as such , l'll just be left with something l don;t need if not for this and l couldn't on sell it again later , so that;d be a waste if the rest still refused to happen the way it ha been.
Certainly can't afford to throw away any money right now.

Maybe l try that , l could step away for a few weeks right now actually, that's a huge point about timing , maybe that has just been off. Timing alone can really mess with things can't it.
The only thing I'd say is relax and put this out of your mind, as much as possible, as you step back. Focus on other things that are of interest to you and don't worry this.

That's just how I see it, of course, and I'm no guru. All the best to you. I'm excited to hear how things go.

Old 08-13-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Hawk, as best as I can gather from what you've posted, you are no stranger to business deals, and have done well in the past, yeah?

It seems like your past experience tells you that you can trust yourself to know what to do when the time is right for a final decision, but also to recover and learn from anything that doesn't go exactly how you want it to.

Thanks for that Pleroo and yep, been at it a long time and l'm relieved to say l am usually pretty good on my calls, few wrong moves but over all, not too shabby haha,
Damned if l've been able to work this situation out though, never come across this before, such block, with some creepy people thing going on. Well as best as l can figure out anyway.
One of them is a women and for some weird reason which l have no idea why but l feel like it's all about her. Maybe she's trouble, just guessing , none of it makes sense.

l'm gonna do that , just step back and drop it all for a little while .

Last edited by hawk101; 08-13-2017 at 10:11 AM..

Old 08-13-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Thanks for that Pleroo and yep, been at it a long time and l'm relieved to say l am usually pretty good on my calls, few wrong moves but over all, not too shabby haha,
Damned if l've been able to work this situation out though, never come across this before, such block, with some creepy people thing going on. Well as best as l can figure out anyway.
One of them is a women and for some weird reason which l have no idea why but l feel like it's all about her. Maybe she's trouble, just guessing , none of it makes sense.

l'm gonna do that , just step back and drop it all for a little while .
Again -- and I can't emphasize this enough -- I'm no guru.

But, regarding it being "all about the woman"... More and more, I've come to believe that whomever comes into our lives is telling us something about ourselves. In other words, it's really not all about the woman, in my very humble and non-guru opinion, it's all about you. Since you are obviously feeling that she's a key in this, trust your gut on that, but then ask yourself* what is she stirring up in you and showing you about you and what you're thinking that is making you uneasy. Deal with that, and see what happens.

*Ps. By "asking yourself", I don't mean try to figure it out. You seem like a really intuitive guy to me, and I think if you just put the question in your mind, the answer will come to you.

Old 08-13-2017, 04:42 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Is there anything about it that has the potential to be a problem if you DO achieve it?
I'm just wondering what reasons you might think a guardian angel might have for not wanting you to have it. .
I know right? A Guardian is a guardian for a reason. Good call, sis!
And he/she already knew that deep down...where we know everything.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:17 AM

No worries Ple and who'd wanna be guru anyway eh and thanks for the thoughts , appreciated.
But yeah tbh , been asking myself things like that for months now trying to put my finger on the issue.
Just can't nail it , or distinguish gut feeling on this, whicj is weird in itself alone for me because that's usually clear. l might even be wrong about the women but yeah if not and it is something, like maybe we can't trust her part in this, the weirdest things have happened though as if blocking it , that is for sure.

Anyway , right now , l could stop right here for a wk or two , and hopefully some clarity comes but after that it's either go ahead or drop the lot.

Hey ms H , thanks for dropping in. So do you believe in guardian angels or some kind of intervention at times is possible.
l know , l'm sounding creepy here but l tell ya, have seriously been wondering lately.

Old 08-26-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
No worries Ple and who'd wanna be guru anyway eh and thanks for the thoughts , appreciated.
But yeah tbh , been asking myself things like that for months now trying to put my finger on the issue.
Just can't nail it , or distinguish gut feeling on this, whicj is weird in itself alone for me because that's usually clear. l might even be wrong about the women but yeah if not and it is something, like maybe we can't trust her part in this, the weirdest things have happened though as if blocking it , that is for sure.

Anyway , right now , l could stop right here for a wk or two , and hopefully some clarity comes but after that it's either go ahead or drop the lot.

Hey ms H , thanks for dropping in. So do you believe in guardian angels or some kind of intervention at times is possible.
l know , l'm sounding creepy here but l tell ya, have seriously been wondering lately.
Well, almost 2 weeks later, and enquiring minds want to know... How'd it all turn out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism