Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 10:59 PM

529 posts, read 181,581 times

Advertisements

Merry Meet everyone, I am a full practicing Christian/Wiccan/Shamanistic Witch and I thought it would be fun to have a light hearted post where you can ask a witch anything you wonder about in a safe non judgemental environment. I am by no means an expert on any subject but I have vast experiences with people of all Faith's and personal rituals I use during Sabbaths and Esbats celebrations I perform on my own. I can't speak for all witches when I reply, but I will give the best honest answers I have to demystify witchcraft and hopefully put a human face to The Craft I humbly perform.

Thanks and can't wait to here from you family, Blessed Be!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2023, 11:02 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
Merry Meet everyone, I am a full practicing Christian/Wiccan/Shamanistic Witch and I thought it would be fun to have a light hearted post where you can ask a witch anything you wonder about in a safe non judgemental environment. I am by no means an expert on any subject but I have vast experiences with people of all Faith's and personal rituals I use during Sabbaths and Esbats celebrations I perform on my own. I can't speak for all witches when I reply, but I will give the best honest answers I have to demystify witchcraft and hopefully put a human face to The Craft I humbly perform.

Thanks and can't wait to here from you family, Blessed Be!
Welcome to the forum, merry meet.

Old 05-13-2023, 11:10 PM

Thanks, it's a real pleasure and honor to be here! I hope I can make a difference, I promise to try my best! Thanks and Blessed Be!

Old 05-13-2023, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks, it's a real pleasure and honor to be here! I hope I can make a difference, I promise to try my best! Thanks and Blessed Be!
Well, just so you know, the pagan forum is kind of empty since that bad day we had back in the fall of 15 and is believed to be cursed from the resident witch we had 2 witches ago when everyone on the forum got bad luck after somebody offended the resident, dang the bad luck, everyone scared to come back, we might need you to go ahead and put your mojo on that thing if you dont mind, maybe a secret song, ward off evil spirits or something cause you know, we need all the help we can get.

Had a close Jewish friend that I kept performing rituals on, I took 12 big stones and placed them around his house, cut some of his hair, made a fire and burned his hair in the fire while I chanted, he would pull a gun on me lol.

I dont know, those things work when you believe in them as far as I can tell, like Christians who get drunk in the spirit, if you believe it, you are going to get drunk, I felt it one time and concluded that my believing it made it come true, but then I didnt want it again, I believe my mind produced the magic, but either way, magic

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-14-2023 at 12:04 AM..

Old 05-14-2023, 12:33 AM

Oh so sorry that animosity happened in this pagan forum site, Hannibal Flavius. If you don't mind I will perform a ritual tonight before I go to sleep to help heal this community. Healings are my specialty and something I love to do to help the cursed and hurting in our world. Your story about your Jewish friend is amazing and I agree if you believe in magic, magical things can happen in your life. My favorite witchy quote is if you believe, you can become!

Old 05-14-2023, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Oh so sorry that animosity happened in this pagan forum site, Hannibal Flavius. If you don't mind I will perform a ritual tonight before I go to sleep to help heal this community. Healings are my specialty and something I love to do to help the cursed and hurting in our world. Your story about your Jewish friend is amazing and I agree if you believe in magic, magical things can happen in your life. My favorite witchy quote is if you believe, you can become!
Thanks so much, looking forward to better times.

Old 05-14-2023, 06:39 AM

88,507 posts, read 84,673,021 times
Quote:
He is pulling your leg, that did not happen here. But Hannibal can be quite the enchanting storyteller.

The Pagan subforum is really the most pleasant, non-controversial place in the overall Religion & Spirituality forum.

What are some of your most common/regular spells and rituals?

Old 05-14-2023, 08:19 AM

10,519 posts, read 6,156,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
He is pulling your leg, that did not happen here. But Hannibal can be quite the enchanting storyteller.

The Pagan subforum is really the most pleasant, non-controversial place in the overall Religion & Spirituality forum.

What are some of your most common/regular spells and rituals?
Thanks MQ. Genuinely thought I'd missed something!

Old 05-14-2023, 10:47 AM

32,632 posts, read 47,964,911 times
Bad occurrence in '012? Somehow I missed that. Oh well, a cleansing ritual never hurts.

I just assume there is not a lot of action on this forum since religion is such a private matter and this is an extremely public forum and some of us remember persecution.

At any rate, welcome to the forum, OP. This is one of the best groups of people on CD.

Old 05-14-2023, 06:27 PM

Lord I hope I didnt scare her away, I mean look how sweet her first post is, O I liked her right off the bat.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-14-2023 at 06:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism