Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 04:27 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,444,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I am not talking about girls that are abused at home or don't have good parents
Well sure you are since that's exactly what you said caused all this to begin with...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 04:38 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,059,228 times
I'm still waiting to find out the appropriate way to treat a trampy girl.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:38 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
I have no idea what you are teaching your boys but here is what you said...
I said MOST not ALL!!! Read it again.

Quote:
Notice how you lump ALL girls in together as not deserving to be respected because (you think) most will have sex.
It was a question? NOT a statement.

Quote:
No, that's not what you said either.
No that is EXACTLY what I said. If a girl wants to be treated with respect she needs to respect herself.

Quote:
You are justifying treating girls badly, like tramps, because of your perception of their behavior.
Not at all just showing that when you act a certain way that is how you will be viewed I NEVER said it was ok, I did say that the girls have control over it because they do.

Quote:
I'm curious what to you would accept as treatment for a tramp? Can a boy slip her a rufie?
Again with this crap. I have NEVER said not once that a boy forcing a girl to have sex was ok. NEVER. I have/am talking about decisions that GIRLS make.

Quote:
Can he get her drunk to have sex?
See above.

Quote:
Can he just get in line and boink her under the bleachers?
If she says yes then that is on her. Is it the right choice on my eyes? No.

Quote:
Can he spread nasty rumors at school?
He should not say anything that is not true.

Quote:
Can he send nude pics of her to all of his friends?
If she says he can. Again not the right choice even sending naked pics of yourself to him in the first place.

Quote:
Can he verbally abuse her, call her a tramp and a sl*t and a wh*re?
Nope he can not.

Quote:
Can he push her around a little?
That does not even deserve an answer.

Quote:
Just how do you treat a tramp??
Not sure I am not a male. Ask one.

Quote:
By your measure you could justify stealing from someone who is a thief. You could spit on a homeless person because he's already dirty.
No. I simply said that if you (not you, general you) act a certain way you can not be surprised if people then view you that way. What is so hard to get about that. When you do thing there are consequences to that.

Quote:
How about this instead, TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY BECAUSE THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS. It's a shame when people don't treat themselves or others with a basic level of respect but it is no excuse for anyone else to treat them as less. Haven't you heard of The Golden Rule?
You are correct but you are preaching to the wrong sex. Talk to the males in this world.

Quote:
Uh...YOU did...as another poster already pointed out. Are you even reading what you are posting?
Again if a girl sleeps around and flashes her breast and then gets viewed in a less then positive light whose fault is it?

No one is answering that question because by answering it you show that it is no ones fault but the person doing it.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:44 PM

852 posts, read 1,364,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
I didn't make up the rules, ok. I didn't make up the names people WILL call her. A girl that does not know who the father of her baby is is way more then misguided.

I am not talking about girls that are abused at home or don't have good parents.
YOU called them the names. You did. Not someone else. You. For someone who is as big on personal responsibility as you claim to be, you certainly aren't taking any for what you're posting here.

As for the "grown up" actions these girls are supposedly engaged in, you're begging the question (also a logical fallacy). You're assuming that we all think that the girls were acting like adults when they showed their breasts. I think many of us would disagree with that premise. I think they were acting like foolish teenagers.

Over and over again, you blame the girls for having sex with the boys. Boys, in your view, aren't expected to have any self-control or sexual constraint. And if one of your boys gets a girl pregnant, your view will be that she "trapped" him. Are you planning to supply the condoms and make sure your boys wear them? Because guess what? They're responsible for contraception too. Equally. Every bit as much.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:27 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Oh yes because it is no big deal for a freakin 15 year old to flash her breasts on a street corner.

Meh. Not really. Kids have been doing for centuries. Just a way to shock the older generation.

Mooning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anasyrma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Debagging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whakapohane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exhibitionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Well sure you are since that's exactly what you said caused all this to begin with...
I never said it was because they were abused, that is crap!

Old 08-10-2010, 06:02 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,444,796 times
Quote:
I never said it was because they were abused, that is crap!

That's not the part I highlighted though was it? I quoted the entire sentence to avoid being accused of taking what you said out of context. I highlighted the specific thing I was referring to.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:21 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,059,228 times
Quote:
I said MOST not ALL!!! Read it again.

It was a question? NOT a statement.
I understood your question perfectly. Why should any girl be respected when most are out there having sex? That's a disturbing question and I gave you an answer. EVERYONE deserves basic respect as a human being.

Quote:
No that is EXACTLY what I said. If a girl wants to be treated with respect she needs to respect herself.
It's NOT what you said....I posted the quote!! I think you are coming at this from the wrong direction. Your focus should be on how YOU treat people, not how they treat themselves. You don't justify your behavior based on what someone else does.
Quote:
Not at all just showing that when you act a certain way that is how you will be viewed I NEVER said it was ok, I did say that the girls have control over it because they do.
This comes off as justification and you haven't yet answered how trampy, slutty girls should expect to be treated.
Quote:
Again with this crap. I have NEVER said not once that a boy forcing a girl to have sex was ok. NEVER. I have/am talking about decisions that GIRLS make.
Ok then, at least there is a bottom to the hole you will throw a tramp into.

Quote:
See above.
One be can drunk and not forced.

Quote:
If she says yes then that is on her. Is it the right choice on my eyes? No.
It's on her but not him. OK. What is the word for a male equivalent of a tramp or sl*t. Maybe if we had a word for it you would see that it is on BOTH of them.

Quote:
He should not say anything that is not true.
So is that a yes.

Quote:
If she says he can. Again not the right choice even sending naked pics of yourself to him in the first place.
So that's another yes. He can send naked pictures to his friends.

Lets say he took the pics without her knowing but hey, she was naked and she's a tramp....it's the sort of thing she should expect from acting that way.

Quote:
Nope he can not.
Why not, if it's the truth? That's the standard you set above.

Quote:
That does not even deserve an answer.
Good, another firm bottom.

Quote:
Not sure I am not a male. Ask one.
Why do I need to ask a male when you are here determining who is and isn't a tramp and saying that tramps deserve to be treated as tramps. These are YOUR STATEMENTS, why won't you clarify?

Quote:
No. I simply said that if you (not you, general you) act a certain way you can not be surprised if people then view you that way. What is so hard to get about that. When you do thing there are consequences to that.
Again, you are using this line of thinking to JUSTIFY the behavior.

Quote:
You are correct but you are preaching to the wrong sex. Talk to the males in this world.
I'm talking to you because these are your statements. YOU are in here calling girls tramps and saying they should not expect to be treated like anything more than tramps. YOU should define just what you mean and stop trying to deflect it onto 'males'. I don't see any males in here saying the kind of disgusting things you are saying.

Quote:
Again if a girl sleeps around and flashes her breast and then gets viewed in a less then positive light whose fault is it?
No one is answering that question because by answering it you show that it is no ones fault but the person doing it.
No one MAKES you think something about them. Your thoughts are your own. If you view someone as a tramp, that is on YOU. If you view someone as dirty and disgusting, that is on YOU. If you view someone as being contemptible and deserving of what they get, that is on YOU.

Likewise, If you view someone of being worthy of basic respect, to be treated with dignity as a fellow human being, regardless of how they act, that is on YOU as well.

Your thoughts are your own and you've made yours very clear in this thread.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:29 PM

Holy cow!!! Ok let me put this all in one post and make it as clear as I can.

I am well aware that boys have sex, the point is that if the girls say no the boys have no one to have sex with. Which is why I said it is all up to the girl.

If people are really so blind to the fact that some girls are way more pushy when it comes to sex then years ago I can't help you.

Many have asked why I blame the girl. I am not blaming them for anything other then their own behavior.

I am not talking about boys on this thread because this story is about girls standing on a street corner showing their breasts. Hence the conversation about girls and how they act.

I never said if my son gets a girl pregnant that they are trapping him, I will make sure they know to always use protection but I also said which you chose to ignore is the fact that if they do get someone pregnant they will man up and take care of the child.

Anyone that really sees what these girls did as no big deal I can not even begin to understand your thinking. Does anyone care at all that these girls could have been thrown in a car and killed. Oh no it is no big deal.

I do NOT think boys should force themselves on girls.
I do NOT think boys should disrespect girls.
I do NOT think boys are perfect.
I do NOT think all girls are sexually promiscuous.
I do NOT think all girls act dumb like these girls did.
I do NOT think that boys should not to be held just as accountable as girls.

I DO think that girls need to stop being so forward when it comes to sex.
I DO think it is the girl that decides what she will do and what she won't.

The fact remains that there are girls that will trap a man. There are girls that sleep around, there are girls that have no self respect, there are girls that act and dress way to old. And yes all of these go for the boys also but this was about girls. If you want my views on boys start a thread and I will be glad to give them to you. People ASSume because I did not take boys to task on this thread that I somehow am giving them a pass and no I am just sticking to the topic which was about what GIRLS had done.

Now I hope I have cleared this up.

Just as a footnote, I am not speaking about rape or incest.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:33 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,832,139 times
Quote:
If people are really so blind to the fact that some girls are way more pushy when it comes to sex then years ago I can't help you.
What I really really really really don't get is why boys aren't expected to say no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting