Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2010, 11:59 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times

Advertisements

Most excellent, Mrs. X! One down and two to go!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 12:02 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,751,741 times
Thank you Dew Drop! I am so happy for him. Yes two more to go and I will be kicking my heels like the Lucky Charms Leprechuan.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Thank you Dew Drop! I am so happy for him. Yes two more to go and I will be kicking my heels like the Lucky Charms Leprechuan.
OK You just won a hug because you are happy for him. You're a good mom!!

Old 12-21-2010, 12:29 PM

852 posts, read 1,365,378 times
Quote:
Hopes you are on point. I was reading through another thread and didn't realize Lucygirl wasnt a girl but a grown woman.

So my apologies to you Lucygirl, sorry! But we are women here who do get grouchy.
Grouchy doesn't bother me at all. I've been grouchy too. But I don't like when posters make remarks about other posters instead of to them. If we are adults, we shouldn't be playing those games anymore.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucygirl951 View Post
Grouchy doesn't bother me at all. I've been grouchy too. But I don't like when posters make remarks about other posters instead of to them. If we are adults, we shouldn't be playing those games anymore.
Sorry you lost me there. What do you mean specifically? Have I said something to offend you? Everything I write is open and we all can comment on each others posts.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:54 PM

Happy Birthday Week to Hopes and beachmel!!

Old 12-21-2010, 01:00 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,835,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Auguri Birthday Girls! (That's happy b-day in Italian, as it is my Italian Cousin's bday week as well so I stole that word)

Old 12-21-2010, 01:02 PM

Happy Birthday Hopes and Beachmel! Hope you both have a wonderful birthday!

Old 12-21-2010, 01:13 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,683,453 times
Happy Birthday Hopes and Beachmel!!! I hope you get everything your hearts desire!!!

Old 12-21-2010, 01:26 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Quote:
Well, sometimes the dickens just gets into me and I can no longer be held responsible for my actions.

Or maybe it's old age setting in.

Or my underware is in a bunch.

Or I forgot my underware that day and my chair is kinda scratchy.
LMAO! Funny!

I was just telling Fenster that I prefer to pretend I don't know new members are Sybil because it's more fun that way.

I guess that means I can get passive agressive too sometimes---or one of the things on that mighty fine grand list you just provided!

Quote:
Ok so I have to toot my own horn for a little bit. Toddler X has been potty training himself. I know right...how the heck does a kid potty train himself. Well over the past two months, he comes barreling into the bathroom or follows me in when I am desperate for a wee. He kind of got the jist of it and for the past few days he follows me in, takes off his nappy and goes! I am so proud of him, I hope he continues it! Now its just getting him off the boob milk and sleeping in his own bed!
That's fantastic! It would be nice if they all trained themselves! I'm so proud of him for you!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
Auguri Birthday Girls! (That's happy b-day in Italian, as it is my Italian Cousin's bday week as well so I stole that word)
Quote:
Happy Birthday Hopes and Beachmel! Hope you both have a wonderful birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen1971 View Post
Happy Birthday Hopes and Beachmel!!! I hope you get everything your hearts desire!!!
Thanks you, ladies! You're making Christmas birthday week more special!

Now if we can only figure out a way to make hubby finish installing the hardwood floor in the living room....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting