U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 12-07-2010, 01:49 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 3,323,239 times
Reputation: 1653

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_bear View Post
You would strike a young man for having sex with your daughter? So if it happens in my house it's ok for me to beat her up right?

No since you are a bear you will just eat her is all

 
Old 12-07-2010, 01:50 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 3,323,239 times
Reputation: 1653
Oh and for all the pervo guys that doesn't mean what you think either :-P
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:01 PM
 
Location: Rockwall
675 posts, read 744,212 times
Reputation: 1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_bear View Post
You would strike a young man for having sex with your daughter? So if it happens in my house it's ok for me to beat her up right?
Yes. In MY house, and kick his a$$ means exactly that, my foot kicking him in the a$$ as he walked or ran out of my house. Seriously.


My daughter has been raised to respect the homes of the people she visits. What a concept!!!
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:09 PM
 
Location: California
25,616 posts, read 17,133,267 times
Reputation: 18131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
Yes. In MY house, and kick his a$$ means exactly that, my foot kicking him in the a$$ as he walked or ran out of my house. Seriously.


My daughter has been raised to respect the homes of the people she visits. What a concept!!!
Your daughter willl get down and dirty somewhere...trust that and don't let it keep you up at night. Unless she's the "out back behind the garbage bins" kind of gal she is "disrespecting" someones home and that's actually a good thing if you think about it.
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:14 PM
 
Location: Rockwall
675 posts, read 744,212 times
Reputation: 1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Your daughter willl get down and dirty somewhere...trust that and don't let it keep you up at night. Unless she's the "out back behind the garbage bins" kind of gal she is "disrespecting" someones home and that's actually a good thing if you think about it.
Do you really believe every teenager is having sex?
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:26 PM
 
44 posts, read 57,749 times
Reputation: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by suemandy23 View Post
I think it speaks volumes. Do you think you can manage to comprehend it? Oh, and here is a little message that I left for that THING that felt sorry for you and felt she had to take up your poor pitiful cause and keeps leaving piles of stench all throughout this thread. It applies to you too...

I guess my response to the OP should have been written in STUPID, so the people with small brains could grasp a broader, more generalised scenario. I guess I shouldn't have made it too hard to understand for the little people who have to dissect every little sentence, so they can try to fathom some kind of remote comprehension on the subject.

And while you're lumbering toward that cave, get a muzzle!
Lol I hope that thing isn't me, because I'm a guy...oh wait..that was your assumption wasn't it that I was a "she"? Maybe I should have written in STUEpid for you
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:37 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 3,323,239 times
Reputation: 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
Do you really believe every teenager is having sex?

Most are having some sort of sex and like i said if you put your hands on my child you would have me to contend with.
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:56 PM
 
Location: Rockwall
675 posts, read 744,212 times
Reputation: 1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Most are having some sort of sex and like i said if you put your hands on my child you would have me to contend with.
You should teach your child that not all parents are going to light candles, turn on the stereo and give them condoms if they are caught having sex in their home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
 
10,143 posts, read 11,536,385 times
Reputation: 9234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
Yes. In MY house, and kick his a$$ means exactly that, my foot kicking him in the a$$ as he walked or ran out of my house. Seriously.


My daughter has been raised to respect the homes of the people she visits. What a concept!!!
So it's ok with you if I do the same to your daughter if she is caught having sex with my son right? I am shocked at how many people blame the boy and ONLY the boy when it takes two to tango.

IF your daughter was "going at it" with some boy it would be 50% her fault.
 
Old 12-07-2010, 02:59 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 3,323,239 times
Reputation: 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly8 View Post
You should teach your child that not all parents are going to light candles, turn on the stereo and give them condoms if they are caught having sex in their home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't expect all parents to agree or even like it...and i can expect some parents to even get mad. But what i also do expect is grown adults not putting their hands on teens as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top