U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 PM
 
707 posts, read 1,225,490 times
Reputation: 358

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKP440 View Post
You articulate consensual sex based on what you saw I articulate rape based on what I saw and thus what I would do in this scenario.

There are girls who say they have been raped by there boyfriends because of parents like you who flip out and call the cops and if those girls do not say its rape they are afraid of what parents like yourself are going to do to them if they dont say it. Thats a disgrace to us victims who have been ACTUALLY raped.








Next subject...


My older brother who we thought was gay for the longest time had a girl in the basement, well my mom walked down to get something from the fridge and caught them having sex....my parents were just happy he wasnt gay because his grandparents would have been pissed.

 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Wherever life takes me.
5,936 posts, read 6,159,605 times
Reputation: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKP440 View Post
You articulate consensual sex based on what you saw I articulate rape based on what I saw and thus what I would do in this scenario.
As a police officer you must know....you can't rape the willing.
Some girls are very willing.

Based on what the OP said, the two were "going at it". It takes two willing people to go at it, boy it sure does...

Your sergeant would get called to the scene and wouldn't allow the arrest of a teenage boy for having sex with his extremely willing girlfriend.

And why is it that you would arrest the boy? Girls can't want sex?

Have you ever felt your hormones surge before and after your period? Sometimes you almost feel like you'll find yourself in a state of confusion dry humping a random couch it can get so bad.
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:34 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 5,467,989 times
Reputation: 1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
As a police officer you must know....you can't rape the willing.
Some girls are very willing.

Based on what the OP said, the two were "going at it". It takes two willing people to go at it, boy it sure does...

Your sergeant would get called to the scene and wouldn't allow the arrest of a teenage boy for having sex with his extremely willing girlfriend.

And why is it that you would arrest the boy? Girls can't want sex?

Have you ever felt your hormones surge before and after your period? Sometimes you almost feel like you'll find yourself in a state of confusion dry humping a random couch it can get so bad.

That was the highlight of my night when i was a young teen lol.
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:37 PM
 
Location: Wherever life takes me.
5,936 posts, read 6,159,605 times
Reputation: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
That was the highlight of my night when i was a young teen lol.
Hahaha story of my life.
Cept I'm not home much so it would be a display at work...
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:38 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 5,467,989 times
Reputation: 1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Hahaha story of my life.
Cept I'm not home much so it would be a display at work...

You would make the BB&B hall of shame with that one .
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:41 PM
 
Location: Wherever life takes me.
5,936 posts, read 6,159,605 times
Reputation: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
You would make the BB&B hall of shame with that one .
There's a dude at work who likes me and cracked a joke about going to "help'' him with something in the soft side stock room.....
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:44 PM
 
32,538 posts, read 28,136,808 times
Reputation: 32136
Remind me to wash anything I might happen to buy at BB&B.
 
Old 12-03-2010, 12:50 PM
 
Location: maryland
3,967 posts, read 5,467,989 times
Reputation: 1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewdropinn View Post
remind me to wash anything i might happen to buy at bb&b.

:d
 
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 PM
 
Location: A Yankee in northeast TN
8,823 posts, read 12,597,246 times
Reputation: 17650
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggy491 View Post
He knew she was no angel, and he wanted her to be protected.

Just cause he knows she is sexually active doesnt mean he wants her boinking around in the house or see his child having sex.
If he didn't want to see it why did he barge in when the door was closed? Pretty sure he might have had a clue when he saw that the door was shut. Dad should have knocked first, and given princess a dressing down afterword for not following house rules.
 
Old 12-03-2010, 04:20 PM
 
Location: Grosse Ile Michigan
23,169 posts, read 56,866,003 times
Reputation: 23751
I see two options:

1. Grab a camera and make a video so that you cna make some money on the internet to pay for the baby.

2. Throw him a knife and offer him the choice of cutting off his unit or comitting hari kari
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top