Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2010, 06:56 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
What you wish and what's going to happen are 2 different things entirely. If you act like a raving nut over it you will guarantee she will do it anyway.
I understand you are one of those people who believe anything goes, and anything's OK. But you have no more idea of what you think may happen than I do. But I know more about myself, and more about my family, than you do. I have been inculcating my children (sons, no daughters) with certain values since they were in utero, and I can only hope that these values have taken hold. My values were given to me, and they worked fine in my case. I am very old-school and Old World in outlook, and I will never feel ashamed for that nor apologize for it.

Quote:
LOL worried about what? My brother is 6'7 and has been boxing since he was 5, believe me you wouldn't be standing for 5 seconds had you of put your hands on him.
We can talk about who can do what to whom until the cows come home. (see a pattern here?) This is the Internet. Anyone can kick anyone's ass. I get that. I will tell you this - I fear no human being. And who said anyone would be putting anyone's hands on anyone?

Quote:
And in todays legal society, you would not only get sued and lose all your assets. But you would be doing jail time as a well, and or dealing with someones parents.
Pasa lo que pasa, sea lo que sea.

As I said, I have no fear.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMassachusetts View Post
Like I said earlier. Touch my son. I dare you
Keep him off my daughter and you won't have to worry.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
It's only rape if

1. the age gap makes it rape and/or
2. she didn't consent

Just because the dad doesn't approve, that doesn't make it rape. Dads like you are one of the reasons I didn't date in high school
That means we're doing our job.

Quote:

and one of the reasons I never want to be a dad.
That's your prerogative.

Quote:

And I don't even have an interest in sex.
And so's that.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:01 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,863,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I understand you are one of those people who believe anything goes, and anything's OK. But you have no more idea of what you think may happen than I do. But I know more about myself, and more about my family, than you do. I have been inculcating my children (sons, no daughters) with certain values since they were in utero, and I can only hope that these values have taken hold. My values were given to me, and they worked fine in my case. I am very old-school and Old World in outlook, and I will never feel ashamed for that nor apologize for it.
What worked for you chances are isn't going to work for most. And you came up in a different era as well, so you can pound the values home all you want but if kids are gonna have sex the values you taught them mean nothing really.

Quote:
We can talk about who can do what to whom until the cows come home. (see a pattern here?) This is the Internet. Anyone can kick anyone's ass. I get that. I will tell you this - I fear no human being. And who said anyone would be putting anyone's hands on anyone?
Then your scare tactics have no value since most any kid alive today knows adults can do little to them.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:

Newflash dear...your daughter is the one controlling the situation not the boy.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:04 AM

Quote:
What worked for you chances are isn't going to work for most. And you came up in a different era as well, so you can pound the values home all you want but if kids are gonna have sex the values you taught them mean nothing really.
That may be true. I do not deny that once a kid is out there, he is going to have his own mind and follow his own rules. But if they want to act like adults, they then have to be out on their own and support themselves like adults.

Quote:
Then your scare tactics have no value since most any kid alive today knows adults can do little to them.
You go ahead and believe that.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Newflash dear...your daughter is the one controlling the situation not the boy.

That's right. Women have got these psychosexual powers that they use to lead teenage guys around by their johnsons. They have no free will or say in whether or not they want to have sex.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
That may be true. I do not deny that once a kid is out there, he is going to have his own mind and follow his own rules. But if they want to act like adults, they then have to be out on their own and support themselves like adults.
Unless they are 18 you really have no say in that one.

Quote:
You go ahead and believe that.

LOL i will because they don't work. They didn't work 20 years ago when i was a teen growing up and they sure aren't going to work today.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
That's right. Women have got these psychosexual powers that they use to lead teenage guys around by their johnsons. They have no free will or say in whether or not they want to have sex.
No men have a say, but men are sexually driven. So unless a girl agrees to have sex and spreads her legs, then her bf isn't going to get any, hence why she controls the situation. How often did you ever hear of someones gf pressuring her bf for sex?

Old 12-09-2010, 07:10 AM

1,302 posts, read 1,806,643 times
Quote:

Tell your daughter to close her legs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting