U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 08:56 AM

14,571 posts, read 8,994,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
A lot of you have said what an awful person she is, and have no sympathy for her at all. It is true that she made her own bed, but she is obviously mentally ill. It is an illness. I can't help but feel a bit sorry for her, too, not just the kids.
Me too RKB, me too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I don't feel sorry for her, SHE created this whole situation, no one else. Now, it is HER problem to solve the situation.

It is the innocent children that I feel sorry for, THEY did not ask to be born into a life like this.
Ok, we all get that she created this situation. What would you suggest SHE do to fix the situation?

No man is an island and we all need support from one another.

No child asks to be born. Sick of that line.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:09 AM

18,868 posts, read 16,100,359 times
Okay, she is mentally ill.

CPS needs to take the kids away.

These poor kids did not ask for a crazy Mom.

What a mess.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post

What a mess.
I don't think mentally ill people should automatically lose custody of their children either. I think separating children from their parents permanently should be the very last resort.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:31 AM

9,606 posts, read 4,802,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post

What a mess.
I agree - the younger kids need to be taken away to even have a CHANCE at living a 'normal' life.

Who of us could raise 14 children ALONE and see to it that all their needs are met? Let alone, this woman; who appears to have serious mental health issues and cares more about herself; her appearance; than her 14 children.

Certainly, her life must be awful right now. What was she thinking life was going to be like???

My sympathy is going to her children.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:44 AM

Ringo is right, this woman is beyond. She posed in a magazine, like she is all that, a celebrity. She is a stupid woman, who thought having lots of kids would bring her fame, fortune. She sees herself as "Angelina Jolie".

Wake up, honey, just because you have 14 kids, you are not Angelina.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:22 AM

9,717 posts, read 7,026,654 times
The kids are HERE!! The best thing we can do is give her some compassion, and help her to raise those children to be productive members of society....Being angry about her situation, and putting her down is really of no use at all.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:34 AM

12,339 posts, read 12,120,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Ok, we all get that she created this situation. What would you suggest SHE do to fix the situation?

No man is an island and we all need support from one another.

No child asks to be born. Sick of that line.

No, I don't have a solution to HER problem, she created it, let her figure something out!

I have 3 sons that I raised and put through college with no help.
She should have thought about that after her 6th child was born.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
No, I don't have a solution to HER problem, she created it, let her figure something out!

I have 3 sons that I raised and put through college with no help.
She should have thought about that after her 6th child was born.
Well, that's an easy non-answer. Love answers like this. Full of steam but no fire. Shoulda, woulda, coulda but didn't.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:15 PM

We can all say what we think. I don't know what will happen with these kids. It is messed up. She should do the responsible thing, and give those kids up. I dnt think this woman does anything responsibly.

I doubt CPS will take the kids. There is no solution. But I don't think giving this woman money is a solution.

I am sick of her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting