Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2011, 07:00 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Hopes caused an overabundance of diaper bags, so I will return mine, graciously.
But diaper bags are like purses. You can never have enough to match your outfits.

I took your diaper bag into consideration, and I picked black and dark brown and black as alternative fashion colors.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:02 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,971,228 times
I literally sat outside of work today talking to another cashier because I just did not want to move at all.
These 9 hour days are no walk in the park, unless its like a really really really really really long park filled with mean people and their screaming children and constant BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP noise in the background.

I haven't seen the baby shower page yet...I don't remember where the link is or what page and there's already 100 pages....wasn't this started like 2 days ago?

Anyways tomorrow is my day off. I am soooooo sleeping in tomorrow.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:04 PM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times
Quote:
Has it been confirmed that AC is gay? The giggle is suspect, but.... dang.

Back to shopping today for Ewag. In my cart:
Burberry Infant Girls' "Skylar" Snowsuit - Sizes 3-24 Months - One Piece & Dresses - Bloomingdales.com

Hopes caused an overabundance of diaper bags, so I will return mine, graciously.

Super fattening dinner tonight, ravioli alfredo with an apple cake for dessert. So, so very good. Biking in the am, so nyah nyah, I will eat away.
Oh yeah, AC is definitely gay. No ambiguity there, I believe he has no issue with being out.

That dinner does sound good. I scored a 5lb lamb leg today for 8 bucks, so I was pretty happy about that.

I'll catch up with some of the present additions tomorrow. Don't want to get them all at once there, Ewag. Hey, of which chocolatier do you speak? I need one on staff, stat.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:20 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,030,943 times
I've lost my cell phone. Haven't been able to find it for a week. I was hopeful it would turn up but it's time to give up and buy a new one.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 PM

4,469 posts, read 7,194,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Question - does anyone use those reusable green fresh produce bags meant to help keep stuff fresh longer? Do they work?
I soak my leaf lettuce in the sink, then wrap the leaves in wet paper towels and put them in a zip lock and squish the air out. Either that or a grocery bag tied shut. It lasts pretty long that way.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,902,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I'll catch up with some of the present additions tomorrow. Don't want to get them all at once there, Ewag. Hey, of which chocolatier do you speak? I need one on staff, stat.
Ha! Ah, this is so much fun!

It's Stutz "Own Make" Chocolates over in Willow Grove on Warminster Rd. Looks like a total hole-in-the-wall factory, but they have a little storefront as well. We're guessing they supply chocolate to local shops or do a mean mail-order/internet business because no one is ever shopping there, but they are TASTY! ETA: Apparently their two specialties are their Vanilla Butter Creams and the Butter Crunch.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:26 PM

4,469 posts, read 7,194,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post

ETA: Haha - I just showed DH the site - he is smiling in a bemused way and just shook his head and walked out of the room. Heehee.
BTW, num - I think it's hysterical that your DH wanted to know if you really know someone named Ewag! My DH has had the same question about you guys!
Well of course Aconite is my real name! Southern women have a history of having goofy first names...
No, seriously, my name is pretty unremarkable. Kind of sounds like my mother was frightened by a bad Regency Romance novel while I was in the works.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:27 PM

3,388 posts, read 3,902,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconite View Post
Well of course Aconite is my real name! Southern women have a history of having goofy first names...
No, seriously, my name is pretty unremarkable. Kind of sounds like my mother was frightened by a bad Regency Romance novel while I was in the works.
Hahahaha!

Old 09-18-2011, 07:30 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,971,228 times
PIZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

OMG...I'm so hungry...I could inhale it all...

Old 09-18-2011, 07:50 PM

4,564 posts, read 10,953,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Coop - rolls turned out nicely!
That's good! Did you make them into crescents or just balls? (hee hee - balls!).

Quote:
Super fattening dinner tonight, ravioli alfredo with an apple cake for dessert. So, so very good. Biking in the am, so nyah nyah, I will eat away.
Wow. That's sounds heavenly! I love Alfredo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I've lost my cell phone. Haven't been able to find it for a week. I was hopeful it would turn up but it's time to give up and buy a new one.
Okay - the next phone you get, you need to put a tracker on it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting