Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 09:35 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,958,468 times

Advertisements

New job is going great, I love it.
Spent the past two days training and tomorrow I am on my own from 7am to 7pm, and then again the same time on Sunday and I have Monday off.
This job is so amazing.
It's going to do so much for me, mostly get me out of my mom's house, just from 6 days of work I will be making over $500 because 16 of those hours is time and a half.

I am so ready to get out of my mom's house. My brother was playing his guitar and blasting it on his amp, I texted him and told him to quiet down because I was going to bed and had to be up early. I waited a few seconds, I heard it get quiet in his room (he was checking the text) and then I hear him throw something. Obviously he got pissed that he had to quiet down. Its like sorry I actually do something with my life there junior, too bad you aren't doing anything with yours besides stay home sick all the time.

Anyways, night all, tomorrow I get to go to my favorite job in the whole wide world.

And BeachMel was right I would find something I didn't like about the job, I don't look like security, more like a door man, yet since im so small my uniform makes me look like a ventriloquist dummy, like I should have a hand shoved up my ass puppeting me. Then again, looks like I have next years Halloween costume....

Old 12-10-2011, 06:08 AM

3,388 posts, read 3,897,551 times
Glad work is going so well, txt!

Old 12-10-2011, 07:59 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,535,563 times
Glad you are enjoying your job Txt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Oh good grief, my daughter is always playing that song.
Julia, have your kids seen the music video for "Sexy And I Know It"? (same group LMFAO) My kids wanted to watch it, and I was a bit suspicious of the content so I watched it with them. Not far into the song the main dude rips off his shorts, he's wearing a tiny speedo and starts bouncing his junk up and down. I didn't need to say or do anything, my kids both screamed and ran out of the room. "That was really gross Mom!".

Old 12-10-2011, 03:34 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,099,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post

Julia, have your kids seen the music video for "Sexy And I Know It"? (same group LMFAO) My kids wanted to watch it, and I was a bit suspicious of the content so I watched it with them. Not far into the song the main dude rips off his shorts, he's wearing a tiny speedo and starts bouncing his junk up and down. I didn't need to say or do anything, my kids both screamed and ran out of the room. "That was really gross Mom!".
smart kids!

Old 12-10-2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post

Love it!

Old 12-10-2011, 08:42 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,958,468 times
I'm taking a coloring book to work tomorrow.
Literally, I have NOTHING to do. We have no "busy work" or anything. We're just suppose to sit there and let in delivery guys from like Jimmy Johns (the doors require a badge to scan and unlock the door), sign out temp badges to people who forgot or lost theirs, do 4 patrols in a 12 hour shift and other than that its completely normal and acceptable to sit at the front desk and play on facebook, everyone has Netflix accounts, they watch Hulu, youtube, stream the radio.....

Its seriously what the cops in my town do in their cars as well.

Anyways, I'm taking a coloring book in tomorrow and some crayons, I won't even try and be sophisticated and try to use coloring pencils, I'm going preK and using CRAYONS. I legitly am very excited for tomorrow.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:08 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,535,563 times
5 Terrible Things You Can't Stop Your Children From Doing | Cracked.com

Old 12-10-2011, 09:34 PM

Old 12-11-2011, 06:11 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,088,332 times
Packers win!! Broncos win!! Cardinals win!!

Congrats ladies!

Old 12-11-2011, 07:31 PM

2,966 posts, read 3,906,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Packers win!! Broncos win!! Cardinals win!!

Congrats ladies!
Yay!

Interestingly enough, the Raiders were practicing at a local high school field to get used to the weather and Wisconsin conditions. We are not Raider fans but it was really cool to go watch them practice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.