U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 12-14-2011, 04:41 PM
 
Location: Unknown. Where am I? Am I lost?
5,515 posts, read 3,346,127 times
Reputation: 2449

Advertisements

Speaking of marijauana....
My mom told me the other night she's looking into getting a medical marijuana license....







OH MY GAWDDDDD

 
Old 12-14-2011, 04:48 PM
 
22,294 posts, read 13,146,323 times
Reputation: 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by funisart View Post
I just love this idea !!! I wonder if triangle (hand cut), spiraling up would work too?
Sure! Any combination. Since you are an artist I'm betting you could come up with some great looking trees.

(BTW powdered sugar makes great "snow".)
 
Old 12-14-2011, 06:17 PM
 
4,267 posts, read 3,110,248 times
Reputation: 3579
I have a feeling our gingerbread house will end up looking more like a dilapitated outhouse but it will be the tastiest dilapitated outhouse anyone in our family has ever tasted.
 
Old 12-14-2011, 06:24 PM
 
Location: Unknown. Where am I? Am I lost?
5,515 posts, read 3,346,127 times
Reputation: 2449
I stepped on my glasses the other night.
I'm blind as a bat right now.

Sad part is I got them in 2007, 5 years I had them, I am devastated. I called the place and they still had my records and are going to try and order them.
 
Old 12-14-2011, 06:51 PM
 
Location: IL
12,180 posts, read 6,156,201 times
Reputation: 11821
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I stepped on my glasses the other night.
I'm blind as a bat right now.

Sad part is I got them in 2007, 5 years I had them, I am devastated. I called the place and they still had my records and are going to try and order them.
You should get your eyes rechecked every year, or every 2 years at the most. Ordering new glasses from a 5 year-old prescription is not smart.
 
Old 12-14-2011, 07:09 PM
 
Location: Unknown. Where am I? Am I lost?
5,515 posts, read 3,346,127 times
Reputation: 2449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You should get your eyes rechecked every year, or every 2 years at the most. Ordering new glasses from a 5 year-old prescription is not smart.

Zim do you think im THAT dense.
I've had the frames for 5 years. I get my eyes checked regularly and just put new lenses in the frames.

Trust me, in the past 5 years I have developed an astigmatism so they HAD to be changed.

BUT MY POOOR GLASSESSS. I am so devastated!!!!
 
Old 12-14-2011, 07:10 PM
 
Location: Unknown. Where am I? Am I lost?
5,515 posts, read 3,346,127 times
Reputation: 2449
And I am ordering the frames and getting new lenses in them, I needed new lenses anyways and was going to get some within the next few weeks.

I'm just so sad over it.
 
Old 12-14-2011, 07:12 PM
 
Location: IL
12,180 posts, read 6,156,201 times
Reputation: 11821
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Zim do you think im THAT dense.
I've had the frames for 5 years. I get my eyes checked regularly and just put new lenses in the frames.

Trust me, in the past 5 years I have developed an astigmatism so they HAD to be changed.

BUT MY POOOR GLASSESSS. I am so devastated!!!!
Don't make me answer that question!
 
Old 12-14-2011, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Unknown. Where am I? Am I lost?
5,515 posts, read 3,346,127 times
Reputation: 2449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Don't make me answer that question!
Don't make me come over there....

Maybe I can super glue them back together.....
 
Old 12-14-2011, 10:23 PM
 
43,017 posts, read 50,879,914 times
Reputation: 28819
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Speaking of marijauana....
My mom told me the other night she's looking into getting a medical marijuana license....

OH MY GAWDDDDD
So? It's legal in your state. She's an adult. What's your problem?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top