U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:47 PM
 
21,889 posts, read 12,647,068 times
Reputation: 23417

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
MissFR has taken all of the "beans" out her giant bean bag whale to make "snow".
Uh, oh. Are we talking easy clean-up or stuff that will be flying in the air for a week?

 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:52 PM
 
5,946 posts, read 2,912,575 times
Reputation: 7056
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Uh, oh. Are we talking easy clean-up or stuff that will be flying in the air for a week?
Oh, we're talking little tiny whatnots that will be in every crevice of everything for the forseeable future. It's like a 4 year old haboob.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:55 PM
 
Location: You know... That place
1,899 posts, read 1,301,582 times
Reputation: 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh, we're talking little tiny whatnots that will be in every crevice of everything for the forseeable future. It's like a 4 year old haboob.
Nice usage of haboob.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 12:59 PM
 
21,889 posts, read 12,647,068 times
Reputation: 23417
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh, we're talking little tiny whatnots that will be in every crevice of everything for the forseeable future. It's like a 4 year old haboob.
You know, Fin. It took a certain amount of creativity for her to figure out that she could make snow. I'm picturing a happy little girl having a great time when Mom walked in and the music went all Jaws.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 PM
 
Location: Denver area
17,039 posts, read 12,219,469 times
Reputation: 19281
Da...dum...da dum....dadum dadum dadum....
 
Old 09-14-2011, 01:09 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
3,388 posts, read 1,778,489 times
Reputation: 2356
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...
 
Old 09-14-2011, 01:12 PM
 
21,889 posts, read 12,647,068 times
Reputation: 23417
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...
Or a better vacuum.

Fall is here and the woodpeckers are back. Ugg. Even pounding on the walls is not shooing off the evil bird that is out there right now drilling holes in the side of the house. Go. Away.
 
Old 09-14-2011, 01:16 PM
 
5,946 posts, read 2,912,575 times
Reputation: 7056
Yes, well what I neglected to tell you is that I actually sanctioned the whole thing. I agree with you Dew, I thought it was a very creative idea.

(MrFR might not see it as such. Hence the Oops.)
 
Old 09-14-2011, 01:20 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
3,388 posts, read 1,778,489 times
Reputation: 2356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Or a better vacuum.

Fall is here and the woodpeckers are back. Ugg. Even pounding on the walls is not shooing off the evil bird that is out there right now drilling holes in the side of the house. Go. Away.
Haha - and dude, you totally DO have an Angry Bird problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yes, well what I neglected to tell you is that I actually sanctioned the whole thing. I agree with you Dew, I thought it was a very creative idea.

(MrFR might not see it as such. Hence the Oops.)
And another haha - poor Mr FR!
 
Old 09-14-2011, 01:25 PM
 
21,889 posts, read 12,647,068 times
Reputation: 23417
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwesteastagain View Post
Haha - and dude, you totally DO have an Angry Bird problem!
That bird is making me nuts.

Thunk. thunk. thunk. thunk. thunkthunkthunk. thunk. He can't even keep a beat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top