Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2011, 10:36 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,480,748 times

Advertisements

That comment about the man drinking it threw me too. WAY too much info. The thread was about breastfeeding, not adult fetishes. Ugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 11:00 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,223,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNomus View Post
That comment about the man drinking it threw me too. WAY too much info. The thread was about breastfeeding, not adult fetishes. Ugh.
Just curious.....have you ever read The Grapes of Wrath?

Old 12-20-2011, 11:13 PM

18,837 posts, read 37,256,775 times
I have always wondered about people who have issues with breast feeding babies. I mean, really, that is what these bumps on my chest are for...not just to fill a bikini. Is it our society? Are other cultures this hung up on it?

No shame here. Two well used boobs, fed four babies.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:17 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,435,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I have always wondered about people who have issues with breast feeding babies. I mean, really, that is what these bumps on my chest are for...not just to fill a bikini. Is it our society? Are other cultures this hung up on it?

No shame here. Two well used boobs, fed four babies.
The problem always seems to stem from the emotionally and sexually immature who can only see breasts as something meant for personal gratification, instead of the original purpose and intent - to nourish and nurture offspring

Old 12-21-2011, 12:15 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,060,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post

See above. If the baby is eating it. ok. Grown man? Nasty/creepy/weird.

So you consume NO milk regardless of the source?

Maybe we should talk about Honey?

Those that find Human Milk offensive will have a seizure about Honey.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:27 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,764,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Im sure Im going to regret asking, but isnt there a shot they can give you after the baby is born that stops you from leaking/making milk? I read somewhere its used on mothers who give away babies immediately after birth for adoption.
Not sure if anyone took your post seriously enough to respond. But there is medication to stops milk production for new mothers who chose not to breast feed. It's not a shot. It's a pill. I took it for a few days but had to stop due to it causing crazy dreams. I didn't have any problems though. Those few days were enough to stop the milk from coming in.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:29 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,223,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
So

No kidding! LOL

And just to clear up one thing - it's not like my ex drank it by the gallons. He tried it a couple of times - in very small amounts, really just enough to say he had.

I don't know what the big whup is.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:37 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,764,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
To everyone in the thread, I apologize if you felt my posts were over the top. I meant them in good humor and did not mean to truly hurt anyone. I can be too outspoken at times.

I am sorry, that was my fault. Ordinarily I'd be watching for threaddrift and saying something if it was causing a problem, so I might not be completely objective right now. Plus infracting myself might cause a rift in the universe and is rumored to create the elusive Higgs boson.

Okay, I'll be quiet now.
I just read through this thread for the first time.

And YOUR posts were the only thing interesting and entertaining about the entire thread.

If it hadn't been for you, I would have wasted 10 minutes of my life!

Thank you!

Old 12-21-2011, 01:06 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,013,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
So you consume NO milk regardless of the source?

I didnt say that. I said cows milk is different. It comes from an animal meant to be eaten....Milk from a cow is no dfferent than eating a steak...its all from something on the food chain. From a creature I've never had to talk to, clean up after, etc.

However this must be done with people, people are NOT on the food chain for us non-cannibals, and the idea of drinking PEOPLES bodily fluids makes me more than a little queasy. People are nasty-our mouths alone contain more bacteria and germs than dogs, and we dont lick our butts!

I'll take my milk from a moo cow, pasteurized and cold, and human-seepages free please.

I admit, I see things alot differently on this subject, as well as that of pregnancy...dont get me started on that.

PS...I know what honey is. Its bee spitup. However, bees are STILL cleaner than people, so Id rather eat after them just the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No kidding! LOL

And just to clear up one thing - it's not like my ex drank it by the gallons. He tried it a couple of times - in very small amounts, really just enough to say he had.

I don't know what the big whup is.
Read above. I simply dont understand WHY a grown man would even WANT to drink it at all

Old 12-21-2011, 01:08 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,013,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Not sure if anyone took your post seriously enough to respond. But there is medication to stops milk production for new mothers who chose not to breast feed. It's not a shot. It's a pill. I took it for a few days but had to stop due to it causing crazy dreams. I didn't have any problems though. Those few days were enough to stop the milk from coming in.
Thank you for your answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting