U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 05:52 PM

11,230 posts, read 9,233,571 times

Advertisements

When asked for facts, peer review studies, something, you give an article full of unsubstantiated, coincidental anecdote. I begin to think you just don't know the difference.

Old 02-03-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
"Judicial Watch" recorded data directly from VAERS. Stating that these are "FDA Records" is a gross distortion. The details are entered into VAERS by anyone, that does not make them "FDA Records" however much you want that to be so. As has already been stated numerous times, VAERS is a passive recording system. This linked article is so grossly innacurate I should be laughing, but honestly it makes me steaming mad as people don't understand it's an irresponsible misrepresentation of the truth, and most importantly people are making health decisions for their children using articles such as this.

It is an accurate and responsible representation of the truth it is intended to represent. Unsubstantiated reports that can say nothing of causation or correlation.

Old 02-03-2012, 05:58 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,891,146 times
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/acip/downloads/min-oct11.txt (broken link)

Approximately halfway down on this document is found that 71 deaths have been received by VAERS. Of them, 34 have been verified and 32 of them were female.

Median age was 17.

Median time from innoculation to Death was 15 days.

15 of them had received only Dose 1
8 deaths were after Dose 2
11 Deaths were after Dose 3

Of the above deaths, 15 of them received only the HPV.
13 of them received comcomitant vaccinations. (the other 6 fall into what category??)

After "clinical Review" -
7 were classified as Neurological deaths
7 as cardiac deaths ( arrhythmia-3, myocarditis-3)
4 as Pulmonary Embolism
5 as infectious, MRSA, Strep and Vasculitis
4 as non-infectious, suicide, drug overdose, dermatomyositis
7 Unexplained cause of Death

Not even autopsy could confirm or deny if the HPV had anything to do with these unexplained deaths.

Note that no one has been able to prove either way, if the Vaccine caused the neurological deaths, cardiac deaths, pulmonary deaths....as well as the unexplained ones.

I bet the parents know~

No doctor that's worth a thing would give a vaccination, especially a new one to a person that was not in very good health BEFORE doing so....hmmm.....so this many died within a couple of weeks of the shot, and some after more than one HPV Shot.

Yeah, I see where this is pointing.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:00 PM

4,480 posts, read 8,322,376 times
Tylenol had 348 deaths last year. Just saying...

Old 02-03-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
All I believe is that had I had that shot when I was younger I wouldn't be in the position I was in when I was 20. It's not fun having to put chemotherapy cream inside of my vagina and crying because everything hurt so much I can't even go to the bathroom. But hey, 95% it won't get bad right? My body will fight it off right? No biggie...
I thought I'd post this again since I don't think you saw it the first time. I know you are a big fan of anecdotal evidence. So here's mine! Would you like me to make a blog to make it more credible?

Old 02-03-2012, 06:04 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,891,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
I thought I'd post this again since I don't think you saw it the first time. I know you are a big fan of anecdotal evidence. So here's mine! Would you like me to make a blog to make it more credible?
If you are talking to me, Ohio, yes! Please do so, and then do you want me to bring literally thousands of anecdotal evidence about the kids and the entire families that have had their lives permanently altered in very bad ways?! I can....but I won't do that to the forum.

I have anecdotes to fill volumes!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/acip/downloads/min-oct11.txt (broken link)

Approximately halfway down on this document is found that 71 deaths have been received by VAERS. Of them, 34 have been verified and 32 of them were female.
Verified as what? Dead?

Old 02-03-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
If you are talking to me, Ohio, yes! Please do so, and then do you want me to bring literally thousands of anecdotal evidence about the kids and the entire families that have had their lives permanently altered in very bad ways?! I can....but I won't do that to the forum.

I have anecdotes to fill volumes that Martians landed at Roswell.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:12 PM

84,989 posts, read 98,847,978 times
Quote:
Thank you for this confirmation. This makes governors like my own, beloved state's "Perry" even more peculiar and guilty! Dang him.....he sure did push the thing later than that. The newsstory about him doing so, and getting himself "put in his place" by the citizens of Texas broke in the news much more recently than '07.

Makes me wonder just WHO and what got Perry to make such a huge mistake.

Nope, am correcting myself. Perry indeed signed the EO of his way back in '07! He, however was in the news since then, and on several occasions because of the bruhaha over it, and rightly so.

Merck did a lot of damage with their lobbying by '07, obviously.
Perry, who has never been my favorite person, did the right thing for the wrong reason.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:

So my life wasn't permanently altered in a very bad way? Covering your ears and saying "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" doesn't chance the fact that my life was "altered in a very bad way" by HPV. I think you are discounting the effects of HPV to make your "big bad vaccine" stories seem more real. What about the people who die of cervical cancer? What about girls who had to have hysterectomies at 25? What about them? Is their life not "altered in a really bad way".

Last edited by LadyR1990; 02-03-2012 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: its hard to spell when you are mad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting