U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 12:58 PM

1,986 posts, read 3,467,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
No that is not what I said at all, lol.

I would send her to the ER as well, not only to rule out any problem like that, but to see if she had any damage due to his "poking about".

Parents (in general, no specific finger pointing her, BTW) don't parent anymore. Children don't learn that there are things you do, and things you just do not do; and if you do those things, you will be punished for it.

Yeah, it is extreme (the ER and potential charges to the kid), but he has already proven that he is ok with his behavior, not to mention, his parents don't do anything in the way of actual parenting, so maybe a scare is JUST what the kid needs.

Yeah it's extreme to slap sexual assault charges on kids, but how else will they learn this is NOT ok; especially when their parents refuse to teach them.
You can't be serious. This is by far, the worst thing you could do to a five year old who is curious.

Girls need to be taught to not tolerate the curious boys and boys that age need to learn it isn't appropriate to touch, even though curious. If you want to **** up your child for her entire life psychologically, be my guest, but if I was that boys parent and you tried pressing criminal charges against my five year old, there would be **** to pay on your part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 01:00 PM

3,388 posts, read 5,545,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
You can't be serious. This is by far, the worst thing you could do to a five year old who is curious.

Girls need to be taught to not tolerate the curious boys and boys that age need to learn it isn't appropriate to touch, even though curious. If you want to **** up your child for her entire life psychologically, be my guest, but if I was that boys parent and you tried pressing criminal charges against my five year old, there would be **** to pay on your part.

Teach your kid to keep their damn hands to themselves, and it won't be an issue now will it?

Old 02-04-2009, 01:48 PM

How else would you explain an obsession that sex is involved with two innocent 5 year olds? Curiosity is natural, thinking sex is involved with two 5 year olds, is not.

Last edited by stormy night; 02-04-2009 at 01:56 PM..

Old 02-04-2009, 01:52 PM

151 posts, read 235,387 times
Curiosity is normal for youngsters, even I played doctor on a girl when I was 12.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:54 PM

10 posts, read 15,175 times
He is in preschool. I doubt his intentions had any sexual innuendo behind it.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:57 PM

151 posts, read 235,387 times
If the little boy got a thingy on then that would be a problem. Especially if it accidentally brushed the butt of a girl and an adult saw it!

Old 02-04-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayatHome View Post
He is in preschool. I doubt his intentions had any sexual innuendo behind it.
Exactly.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:19 PM

3,254 posts, read 5,260,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
How else would you explain an obsession that sex is involved with two innocent 5 year olds? Curiosity is natural, thinking sex is involved with two 5 year olds, is not.
Even if he is obsessed, children are not sexual in nature. This why when adults molest children, it is particularly heinous. Because their thought process is not like a teen or older adults.

We all have bodies that respond to stimulation, but when you are young, it has nothing to do with SEX and everything to do with your bodies reaction to touch.

You think every 2 yr old yanking on his thing is a sexual activity? Or does it feel good and junior has no idea what the heck he is doing? DUH Of course it is the latter.

According to law enforcement/court cases -has there EVER been a legitimate case where 2 children of the same age (under 7 yrs old) were considered having a sexual relationship (even if it was touching) where a creepy adult was not orchestrating it all pervy like?

Old 02-04-2009, 03:04 PM

13,773 posts, read 33,010,927 times
closed for mod review

Old 02-05-2009, 05:40 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,558,284 times
We will try opening this thread again but if it becomes impossible for some of you to refrain from the personal attacks, we'll have to keep it closed. Thanks all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or