Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 10:20 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,659,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryleeII View Post
[/b]

Hey, look, I don's smoke, never have, neither does my dh. And its NOT about previous existing health conditions, really, I know more than you give me credit for. Its once smoking is in your record, it follows you forever, even if you've quit. It can make health insurance more expensive, life insurance more expensive, geez, you're acting like we're some sort of white trash that doesn't know the basics. We know what we're doing, you don't know WTH you're talking about! Its important to have him quit, that much I know, but what you don't seem to realize is, its important not to leave a trail behind you in the form of medical documentation, etc. I said he's quitting, in 3 months time he's decreased his smoking about 90%, so, going to a doctor wouldn't have any faster results and would mark him for future health insurance. Even Obamacare has different levels for smokers vs non-smokers.

You don't know our whole story, stop acting like you do---unless you want to spend your time searching for my previous posts to find something to attack me with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2014, 02:32 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,836,530 times
This is the same boy who was stealing her drugs in February right? Now, it is just smoking he needs to quit. I am glad to see Marylee saying something positive about her kids, but I can't help but wonder how this turn around happened. These are also the same children who rejected her buying them used cars (now he has one?). He didn't have a job in February either so that is new.

Lock up your drugs

Trying to cheat our Kids
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting