Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2016, 07:41 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,592,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post
Im only encouraging her to do what feels right for her. Havin a family is an amazing gift I think every one deserves that shot, whether you have money or dont.
She needs to find a husband first not some random military guy.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Gab, have a baby when you want. Money doesnt matter, people have raised family's with less. If you are ready to have a baby and have love to give then go for it but if I were you I would wait and be married first. But it is your life so do as you wish. You dont have to wait to be done with school and rich before havin a baby. Theres never a perfect time. Just do whats best for you. And if you end up a little strapped after you give birth there is always wic and other programs that can help if you need to get on your feet. But I do hope you find the right man.
Love doesn't pay for diapers, or food, or medical care, or rent, or electricity, or water, or a car, or insurance or daycare...

WIC provides very little, and if you are "planning" on having a kid that includes planning for paying for that kid.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:43 PM

741 posts, read 478,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
You've met him TWICE!

TWICE!

Seriously?
Haven't you ever just met someone and it just clicked and you just knew it was amazing

Old 01-14-2016, 07:44 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,136,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
She needs to find a husband first not some random military guy.
Agreed! I hope God will guide her and the right man together. Its tough waiting for your prince to come :/ it really stinks.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
25 and in high school I remember they stopped that program for whatever reason. I haven't ever had a pet. When I move after graduation I might get a puppy but idk depends on my schedule I'm not a big animal person
You can buy those babies. I recommend you buy one (it's cheaper than a real baby) care for it for 3 months, and come back and share the results which are logged via wifi into the companies system.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:46 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Agreed! I hope God will guide her and the right man together. Its tough waiting for your prince to come :/ it really stinks.
Life stinks!

It's a "dog eat dog" world!

Sad but true.

I only hope for the best for the OP.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:47 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,136,373 times
Quote:
Love doesn't pay for diapers, or food, or medical care, or rent, or electricity, or water, or a car, or insurance or daycare...

WIC provides very little, and if you are "planning" on having a kid that includes planning for paying for that kid.
Your talking to some one who literally has no heat in their house lol. I know what reality is I live it. But I also believe love conquers all. You may have very little but if you have love and family then you can make it. Some times I go hungry and go without, but its okay. You dont need money just need to get creative. Ppl have raised families with less and done just fine.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
You can buy those babies. I recommend you buy one (it's cheaper than a real baby) care for it for 3 months, and come back and share the results which are logged via wifi into the companies system.
Or listen to this several times :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ze7SS0nG8

Old 01-14-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Haven't you ever just met someone and it just clicked and you just knew it was amazing
He is pushing you off, so obviously he doesn't feel the same. The whole "wants to wait until he gets out of the military before getting involved" is ridiculous. Either he (A) doesn't want anything serious , or (B) doesn't want anything serious with you.
So your whole "relationship" with this guy you have met twice exists only between your ears.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Your talking to some one who literally has no heat in their house lol. I know what reality is I live it. But I also believe love conquers all. You may have very little but if you have love and family then you can make it. Some times I go hungry and go without, but its okay. You dont need money just need to get creative. Ppl have raised families with less and done just fine.
With all that:

Tell that to the landlord when the rent can't be met.

Why should she put herself in that position to begin with in the first place?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting