U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:08 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,170 posts, read 609,263 times
Reputation: 1523

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
You don't have a kid when your backup plan is government assistance.

Money does matter, Sorry but you're not 5 years old anymore. You can't just ignore reality. If you are actually 22 and caring for your whole family I would think you'd understand that life freaking sucks when you're broke. You say you're living without heat, how can you say money doesn't matter.



Um you do realize if you have a kid at any point you will be a mom at 40 and 50 and 60 and on it doesn't end. If you can't picture yourself being a parent at 40 don't have kids.



No you obviously don't. At all.



Start with a plant.









No. Sorry. Life isn't a Disney movie. Love does not conquer all, not everyone finds their prince. You can't survive on love and family. That's not how the world works.
Thats not true. Im sorry you feel that way but I believe in love and magic and I think we are all capable of finding love like in Disney movies. I live with that hope. Sorry that you dont. You just cant understand that just because you are poor doesn't mean you can't care for a child.

 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:09 PM
 
741 posts, read 348,154 times
Reputation: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
God has more important things to manage than making sure some yahoo finds a husband.
See I disagree I think that praying for it God should allow it to happen.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:09 PM
 
Location: here
24,469 posts, read 28,730,432 times
Reputation: 31039
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post
Thats not true. Im sorry you feel that way but I believe in love and magic and I think we are all capable of finding love like in Disney movies. I live with that hope. Sorry that you dont. You just cant understand that just because you are poor doesn't mean you can't care for a child.
Be sure and let us all know when your prince shows up and rescues you from your life.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:10 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,170 posts, read 609,263 times
Reputation: 1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
You've been in foster care because your mom can't take care of you, but you think it is perfectly fine to advise someone else to put herself in the same situation? I'm sorry you have apparently had a rough upbringing, and don't know any better, but this is not normal. This is not how a functional family works.
She couldnt take care of me because ahe drank and had her own demons. That's not my situation or Gabs.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:12 PM
 
Location: North America
14,212 posts, read 9,614,142 times
Reputation: 5534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
He just doesn't like to text. I just have to show him that I am the kind of girl he should be with. I am a quality person. maybe he just doesn't want anything serious right now? But he said when he is out he wants a wife and to have kids. I just have to really show him that I am best for him
Then he isn't all that into you.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:12 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,170 posts, read 609,263 times
Reputation: 1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
How's that working for you?
Its going good and I am blessed
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:13 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,170 posts, read 609,263 times
Reputation: 1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Be sure and let us all know when your prince shows up and rescues you from your life.
Nobody yet lol. But I keep hoping.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:13 PM
 
Location: Out West
20,596 posts, read 15,424,228 times
Reputation: 24158
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post
Thats not true. Im sorry you feel that way but I believe in love and magic and I think we are all capable of finding love like in Disney movies. I live with that hope. Sorry that you dont. You just cant understand that just because you are poor doesn't mean you can't care for a child.
....

Yep, time to go to the store and get that drink. We've got people who believe that God will give them a husband, and people who actually believe in Fairy Tales...or this is one big long troll thread.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:15 PM
 
741 posts, read 348,154 times
Reputation: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Then he isn't all that into you.
Right now he is stationed in another state so when he is back we can see how it goes. He is just beautiful like everything about him is just everything I want in a person. He's beautiful perfection all rolled up in a human being. Literally I just know I want him if he gives me the chance and we hook up then I mean... idk I am ok with however anything happens.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:18 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,170 posts, read 609,263 times
Reputation: 1523
Whats wrong with fairy tales?? Stranger things have happened. Fairy tales are just love stories, about finding love. You have to believe in magic there's nothing wrong with that. I really so believe my prince will come some day. Not an actual prince lol but a man who is like a prince with his character and good heart. And I do pray to God to help me find the one. Nothing wrong with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top