U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:18 PM
 
Location: here
24,839 posts, read 30,070,624 times
Reputation: 32401

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Right now he is stationed in another state so when he is back we can see how it goes. He is just beautiful like everything about him is just everything I want in a person. He's beautiful perfection all rolled up in a human being. Literally I just know I want him if he gives me the chance and we hook up then I mean... idk I am ok with however anything happens.
omg, I thought you meant he was in Afghanistan or something, not in another state! Ya, he's just not that into you.

 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:19 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,331 posts, read 10,439,989 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
....

Yep, time to go to the store and get that drink. We've got people who believe that God will give them a husband, and people who actually believe in Fairy Tales...or this is one big long troll thread.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:20 PM
 
741 posts, read 375,709 times
Reputation: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
omg, I thought you meant he was in Afghanistan or something, not in another state! Ya, he's just not that into you.
Why do you say that? That isn't true at all. He is we skyped the other night and we went out and we made out and he said a bunch of stuff about babies and how impressed he was by me and how beautiful I am.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:21 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,255 posts, read 709,979 times
Reputation: 1692
Just because we think differently does not make us dumb or trolls :/
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:21 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,331 posts, read 10,439,989 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Right now he is stationed in another state so when he is back we can see how it goes. He is just beautiful like everything about him is just everything I want in a person. He's beautiful perfection all rolled up in a human being. Literally I just know I want him if he gives me the chance and we hook up then I mean... idk I am ok with however anything happens.
So you aren't going to buckle down and keep your focus on graduating and getting a job then.

Be sure to get a full STD screen on both of you before hooking up with no protection.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:23 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
1,255 posts, read 709,979 times
Reputation: 1692
Yes don't sleep with him until he commits. Trust me it's the better way to go.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:23 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,331 posts, read 10,439,989 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Why do you say that? That isn't true at all. He is we skyped the other night and we went out and we made out and he said a bunch of stuff about babies and how impressed he was by me and how beautiful I am.
He's trying to get in your pants. Sweet talk when you are around, but blowing you off when you aren't.

A player is going to play.
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:25 PM
 
741 posts, read 375,709 times
Reputation: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
So you aren't going to buckle down and keep your focus on graduating and getting a job then.

Be sure to get a full STD screen on both of you before hooking up with no protection.
By the time he is back I will have graduated and hopefully have my license. I will also hopefully have a job or be really really searching.

I always get tested but obviously I would want him to but it's scary to ask because... some guys don't like it. That happened before. I am just going to let him go with the flow of what he wants I'll suggest protection though
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:27 PM
 
741 posts, read 375,709 times
Reputation: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
He's trying to get in your pants. Sweet talk when you are around, but blowing you off when you aren't.

A player is going to play.
But it's ok. I mean he is in another state right now so he can do what he wants. I think the big thing will be how he is towards me when he is back
 
Old 01-14-2016, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,331 posts, read 10,439,989 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
By the time he is back I will have graduated and hopefully have my license. I will also hopefully have a job or be really really searching.

I always get tested but obviously I would want him to but it's scary to ask because... some guys don't like it. That happened before. I am just going to let him go with the flow of what he wants I'll suggest protection though
You are being ignorant. Having unprotected sex with a man you say is a player is risking your health, your life, and your fertility. After you get an STD, he moves on, and you are sterile, what then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top