Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2016, 03:18 PM

741 posts, read 478,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Well I thought this couldn't get any worse. You have a physical disability that could have massive impacts on pregnancy and beyond but you haven't even talked to your OBGYN about getting pregnant.
I'm not getting pregnant tomorrow so I didnt. Also I don't want bad news I mean I think I can get pregnant I have regular periods I think that the weight gain will be hard. I gained a little weight recently and walking is harder but I can manage I would manage another reason I need a husband soon

Old 01-15-2016, 03:38 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,724,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
I know it's just hard. All the couples in the world and me just being sad and lonely and babyless.

Yeah poor you! I'm sitting here wishing I had a screaming baby covered in crap to play with instead of getting dressed up and going out with my handsome military officer man. You are so right!

Old 01-15-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormynh View Post
Yeah poor you! I'm sitting here wishing I had a screaming baby covered in crap to play with instead of getting dressed up and going out with my handsome military officer man. You are so right!
I wish I was with my military guy and our baby having a family night. That wouldsound better to me than going out lol

Old 01-15-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
I'm not getting pregnant tomorrow so I didnt. Also I don't want bad news I mean I think I can get pregnant I have regular periods I think that the weight gain will be hard. I gained a little weight recently and walking is harder but I can manage I would manage another reason I need a husband soon

OH yeah! I think they have a special 30 percent off down at Macy's right now I think you should hurry up and get one really soon because that is the only thing that can save you from a life of horror

Old 01-15-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
I wish I was with my military guy and our baby having a family night. That wouldsound better to me than going out lol

Sure it does, until military man decides to party some babies into some other girls and you can't even go out because you have this baby all the time and you can't afford a sitter while your so called man is out partying with the girls. You thought once he knocked you up everything would be perfect.....enjoy family night all alone

Old 01-15-2016, 03:47 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,944 times
Quote:
I didnt ignore it. I read it. It's just a more difficult thing to talk about. I mean I have managed all this time carrying books and backpacks and walking around in the snow. I do things all the time that people think I can't
Honest question, have you ever taken care of an infant for 24 hours ALONE. Completely 100% alone. I really don't think you have any experience with kids, especially infants.

Quote:
I thought the whole point of this thread is you want to be pregnant NOW

Old 01-15-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Honest question, have you ever taken care of an infant for 24 hours ALONE. Completely 100% alone. I really don't think you have any experience with kids, especially infants.

I thought the whole point of this thread is you want to be pregnant NOW
No I haven't. At must about 8 hours. And I do want it now but I know I can't at this very moment I'm going to wait until things are going well with military guy

Old 01-15-2016, 04:17 PM

1,038 posts, read 902,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Geeze, there is a lot of violence in your life with teens, isn't there? I don't know a lot of people who have had to physically control their teenagers...and I have had them. I did get slapped by a teen foster daughter once, but other then that, there were not physical issues with her or my other kids when they were teens.

Theres zero violence in my life with any teens tyvm

I do however know plenty of other women (and men!) who have been parents to teens and trust me a lot of it isn't pretty - disappointments as far as the eye can see. One friends son is even an RSO, how you deal with That I don't know.

but im talking about Human Children not the Perfect sort

Old 01-15-2016, 04:19 PM

1,038 posts, read 902,872 times
Quote:
Ask yourself exactly what you have to offer said military guy and baby.

Intelligent, educated conversation from a wife and mother who has their own life and career?

Old 01-15-2016, 05:15 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Average Age Of First-Time Moms Keeps Climbing In The U.S. : Shots - Health News : NPR

Contrary to your perception, most people having babies are not younger than you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting