U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 05:32 PM

6,128 posts, read 2,041,501 times

Advertisements

I believe that it should be the child who takes the initiative in this scenario, it would be awful for a parent to tell a child that they're too ugly to go to a "normal" school.

Aside from the topic at hand, have you ever considered online dating, or dating agencies? You might be pleasantly surprised. There's a TV series here in the UK called "The Undateables" which proves that as long as you don't have a major personality disorder, finding love is a very realistic goal for almost anyone.

Old 04-02-2017, 05:49 PM

16,407 posts, read 11,644,658 times
You are thinking about this all wrong. A lot of people are traumatized in high school. You are neither the first nor the last to have a horrible embarrassing moment in front of other people.

Women have been dating men who aren't especially good looking for ages, and will continue to do so. Whenever I see a post like yours, I want to force myself through the computer screen and shake the poster. Come to your senses! It isn't your looks that turn women off!

Work on yourself. If women don't feel attracted to you, then find out why, and work on yourself. Make yourself the best you can be, intellectually, personality wise, socially. Get good at something. Develop a talent or gift, and make yourself an expert. Women love kind, competent men.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:01 PM

1,862 posts, read 952,132 times
I'm ugly as a monkey but girls liked to be **** by me since I was 14. And I'm talking about really hot, gorgeous girls, that can be on a calendar. And why? Because I'm smart, funny, a little bit brutal, have tons of self confidence and know how to make them feel good and excited. And when girls feel that way, they spread their legs. You need to work on your personality, dude.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:46 PM

22,423 posts, read 31,109,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Your mom managed to find a romantic partner.
Far easier for women than guys to find a partner.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:00 PM

15,062 posts, read 16,355,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
That is not true at all.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:04 PM

24,182 posts, read 27,992,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
That is not true at all.
yaaaaa... It's math.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:45 PM

16 posts, read 8,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
If even the ugly ones won't give you the time of day, the problem isn't your looks.
I have been rejected by every woman I ever asked out, irregardless of her level of physical attractiveness.

What makes you think that "ugly" women don't have needs when it comes to physical attraction, or are any less forgiving when it comes to a guy's looks? Guess what they have needs too! To think otherwise is simply inconsiderate of a woman's obvious/logical need for physical attraction to have sex.

All of the women, I have ever asked out stated that their inability to take our relationship to the next level, was due to her need to be sexually intimate with a guy whose looks are "enough of a stimulant to turn her on" (her words not mine!).

One girl I spoke to also admitted that she felt my looks were definitely the crux of my problem as the unfortunate but obvious truth is that according to her "most gals seek out hot guys because physical attraction is important to most in a sexual relationship and for many physical appearance compromises physical attraction".

When I asked her if she gave any consideration to a homely guy who could compromise with intelligence,personality, and humor she responding by saying; " gals don't disregard the emphasis on looks since they want both looks + positive qualities/traits in a sexual/romantic partner otherwise they could have a friend if they just wanted the positive qualities/traits."

She also stated that unless a woman has an ulterior motive such as money; "girls tend to want to have sex with those they find attractive otherwise it can be quite unpleasant and unhealthy".

She continued by saying that an ugly guy should learn to forget about intimacy and be content with keeping female friendships platonic. When I asked her why she stated that some of her friends had desired a relationship and had given an ugly guy a chance based off of his good personality, but the results had been disastrous.

One such woman enjoyed the man's personality and humor but wished to keep things celibate due to his looks being a turn off. Eventually she had felt genuine pity for him and could not help feeling guilty about keeping the relationship celibate. After several of months of being a loyal boyfriend she felt compelled to force herself to try and have sex with him. The experience proved devastating as she fell into depression and began to self-medicate. Needless to say they broke up shortly thereafter.

As you can see, an ugly guy seeking a romantic relationship is a loosing proposition for all, as he will never be able to experience sexual intimacy with a woman unless she is blind or he pays a prostitute to close her eyes!

Last edited by adroit45; 04-02-2017 at 11:11 PM..

Old 04-02-2017, 11:04 PM

16 posts, read 8,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugrats2001 View Post
OP, would single sex schooling have somehow chemically castrated you like you feign to want?

It is a well known fact that the vast majority of young men start to experience puberty and sexual arousal beginning in Junior High around age 13. Despite one's lack of physical attractiveness, he will undoubtedly still respond to his innate desires and pursue women---who will harshly reject him.

As he enters high school he will be surrounded by an even greater number of women who will continue to reject him. In his naivety, he might believe his failure is due to his approach, personality, etc, while the truth is that he was simply doomed from birth by receiving poor genetics. Under the circumstances the best situation is to relive the victim of his pain, and remove him from an environment where the object of his desires will reject him.

Fortunately for homely guys, testosterone levels decrease as one gets older. However HS age is pretty much the peak of the misery for the ugly horny guy.

I certainly wish I had not wasted valuable time admiring women who found me physically repulsive.
I sure was in for heartbreak, every time it was revealed what my crush really thought of me!

This is why I advocate for co-ed schooling when a young man is physically unappealing to the female eye! Now if one is willing to chemically castrate their unattractive son, I see no need to avoid co-ed schooling as he will be spared the curse of desiring women who are disgusted by his face! Either way it is highly advisable for parents to seek one of these options to spare their son the mental anguish that will most certainly follow if not undertaken.

Regarding castration, one effectively achieves such nirvana once they reach middle age. I have a good friend who is 63, and after describing my unrequited desires he casually informed me that; "he doesn't find women attractive anymore!" I envy the heaven he has attained! Yet at 23 years of my age, I find that my libido is stronger than ever (Perhaps even worse than my HS years!).

Last edited by adroit45; 04-02-2017 at 11:14 PM..

Old 04-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Yac

5,827 posts, read 6,154,132 times
OP the only thing you are is a multiple times banned troll.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or