U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:42 PM

9,326 posts, read 5,382,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zesty2 View Post
I meant you're not introduced to calculus until college or maybe 12th grade.

9th graders only do calculus in Asia where school is taken seriously.

Are you from Asia? If so, I apologize.
My husband is not from Asia. Many kids take calc way before 12th grade...esp now. I know you are just trolling, but I do like to educate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Why can't they have sleepovers?

Most girl only sleepovers don't involve everyone walking around naked.
HAHAHAHAHAHA because all 15 year old girls and boys are honest about being "just friends" to their parents. And romantic feelings or hormonal overdrive never gets in the way of good decision making with teens. Of course they should sleep over...I mean I am sure the mom of the 15 year old is dying to become a grandmother.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:44 PM

279 posts, read 50,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Oh thanks for laying out the terms of my marriage for me. I am glad I have you so you can guide me on what is right for my marriage.

How many years have you been married?

If you're not allowed to hang out with a guy without your husband present, are you from a country where arranged marriages are popular?

Your husband seems to be treating you like he owns you, but that's common in arranged marriages, which might explain why you're OK with it.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
If you're not allowed to hang out with a guy without your husband present, are you from a country where arranged marriages are popular?

Your husband seems to be treating you like he owns you, but that's common in arranged marriages, which might explain why you're OK with it.
That isn't at all what I said. Not with in a mile. But nice try.

How long have you been married? I am guessing not because I think you are a 12 year old trolling the message board.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA because all 15 year old girls and boys are honest about being "just friends" to their parents. And romantic feelings or hormonal overdrive never gets in the way of good decision making with teens. Of course they should sleep over...I mean I am sure the mom of the 15 year old is dying to become a grandmother.

If they're not being honest about what they're doing, they could just have intercourse after school when the parents are at work.

The sleepover doesn't make the intercourse happen, so there's no reason honest teens can't have them.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
My husband is not from Asia. Many kids take calc way before 12th grade...esp now. I know you are just trolling, but I do like to educate.

Pre Calc isn't real calc FYI

Very few kids take IB Calc in 10th grade or earlier.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
If they're not being honest about what they're doing, they could just have intercourse after school when the parents are at work.

The sleepover doesn't make the intercourse happen, so there's no reason honest teens can't have them.
It is just a whole lot easier at night in a private dark room when you are already horizontal then racing home and trying not to get caught.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
That isn't at all what I said. Not with in a mile. But nice try.

How long have you been married? I am guessing not because I think you are a 12 year old trolling the message board.

So tell me why after being married 20 years, you can't hang out with another guy without your husband present?

That doesn't sound healthy at all if it's not culture related.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Pre Calc isn't real calc FYI

Very few kids take IB Calc in 10th grade or earlier.
I didn't say pre-calc...I said calc. Keep up.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
It is just a whole lot easier at night in a private dark room when you are already horizontal then racing home and trying not to get caught.

Most girls only sleepovers are not just 2 people. It's usually 6-8 people.

Most kids aren't going to ignore the other 6 people at the sleepover to have intercourse when they could just do so after school.

Also, if the kids want to sneak it normally, they don't care about trying not to get caught. That's their way of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting