Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 01:30 PM

70 posts, read 73,879 times

Advertisements

i wanted to give an update on everything.
She does NOt have access to any of my credit cards or Debit Card. Passwords to the bank websites and to my cards have been changed. My Paypal, gmail, and google account have been changed. too. HER password to gmail was saved at some point on my computers so I can see her activity. I can also see *about* where her phone is. It's a track phone but google tells me where it is.

She stopped texting me back about a week ago, BUT, she will reply to most emails.

She lives in Chicopee, MA, but all I know is the general intersection, and not real address, and yes, she met some guy online and they email a LOT. HE is a farmer that travels to VT and then back to MA. For some reason, she spends a lot of time at his parent's house. He asks if it *awkward* talking to them. THeir emails are NEVER sexual in ANY way, talks more about music videos, movies, they like, etc.

She did have a job for a short time, but I see she is applying to other jobs. Guess she didn't like that job.

THanks, again, GUys!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2018, 07:52 AM

9,850 posts, read 7,716,018 times
That's great that you can see her emails.

Old 05-15-2018, 08:58 AM

7,323 posts, read 4,118,369 times
Thanks for the update. Good news! Hoping everything works out for you and your daughter.

Old 05-17-2018, 03:34 PM

371 posts, read 287,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, DON'T cancel the cards.

That's the only way you'll know where she is, and if she's ok.

I don't know what she's up to, but she is extremely fragile, and if you cut off her access to money, who knows what will happen to her.

It sounds like she's having a mental health break.

Does mental illness run in your family or your late husbands?
what she said

Old 05-20-2018, 10:31 AM

19,610 posts, read 12,210,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missdallasamy View Post
i wanted to give an update on everything.
She does NOt have access to any of my credit cards or Debit Card. Passwords to the bank websites and to my cards have been changed. My Paypal, gmail, and google account have been changed. too. HER password to gmail was saved at some point on my computers so I can see her activity. I can also see *about* where her phone is. It's a track phone but google tells me where it is.

She stopped texting me back about a week ago, BUT, she will reply to most emails.

She lives in Chicopee, MA, but all I know is the general intersection, and not real address, and yes, she met some guy online and they email a LOT. HE is a farmer that travels to VT and then back to MA. For some reason, she spends a lot of time at his parent's house. He asks if it *awkward* talking to them. THeir emails are NEVER sexual in ANY way, talks more about music videos, movies, they like, etc.

She did have a job for a short time, but I see she is applying to other jobs. Guess she didn't like that job.

THanks, again, GUys!!!!
Keep us updated. Glad she is ok - A farmer, that is different. Wonder what he farms... Did you look up the intersection on google street view? Chicopee can be sketchy in some areas.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:47 AM

2,981 posts, read 1,746,856 times
Any updates?

Old 05-30-2018, 04:06 PM

70 posts, read 73,879 times
Default Update

She agreed to answer texts, within a few hours. And she has, mostly.

She has been working...I saw the emails from upwork showing payments into a bank acct.

I DID offer the use of a credit card, that has a LOW balance, for her to use for emergencies. I told her I reserve to the right to LOCK if, if I fell so. She agreed. She used it for a bus fare and uber. Not exactly emergencies, but at least she isn't using it at the GAP store.

She is volunteering for WWOOF, which is an organic farm outfit. YOu volunteer 4 hrs a day, in exchange for working on their farm. She told me a weeks ago that she milked a cow and such. I remember a couple months ago, she told me she could work on a farm, that "sounded like fun."

I saw some pictures from an email with the BOY/MAN. His arm was around her shoulders, and hers was tucked inside her pocket. Clearly, she isn't real comfortable with him, in a dating sense. SHE NEVER DATED, never even went to her prom. Another picture, showed the male, walking about a foot in front of my daughter. My daughter IS a slow walker. If that was ME, I would be holding his hand.

It seems to be friends, from my daughter's point.

I found out the guys REAL name. My daughter knows what his real name is, I don't know why he uses this fake name on a weird email, if my daughter knows it. Did a background check. found nothing. THe BF's mom is the one who sends the emails, and refers to them, as their real names.

Will report MORE, when I have more details.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Old 05-30-2018, 04:17 PM

19,033 posts, read 13,944,967 times
Very strange. Good luck.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 05-31-2018, 03:40 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,914,548 times
It's a little strange but better than I feared. Glad to hear she is in one piece and it's just about a boy/man she ran off with, something that 18 year olds do (I am not condoning stealing).

Old 05-31-2018, 07:26 AM

9,850 posts, read 7,716,018 times
Thanks for updating us. It really is strange and I'm wondering how the new bank accounts she set up, the fake job you drove her to and the lying is all connected. So glad you are able to stay in contact now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting