U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
 
2,952 posts, read 1,289,858 times
Reputation: 11326

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_nina1 View Post
He has no money left! He spent it on his children, including Meghan!
Career? He is 74 years old!
That doesn’t absolve him from his current abusive behaviour and he has two other children , what are they doing for him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
 
136 posts, read 48,773 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post
That doesn’t absolve him from his current abusive behaviour and he has two other children , what are they doing for him?
Really? Writing out her own father out of her wedding was not abusive?
Abusive behavior? What exactly? Him selling the letter to tabloids? I am not even sure he "got" the letter. How did she send it? By snail mail, royal courier? Being a part of the royal family now Meghan has to watch what she is doing and adhere to protocols and rules. This means writing letters of certain purpose when needed and warranted only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
 
2,952 posts, read 1,289,858 times
Reputation: 11326
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_nina1 View Post
Really? Writing out her own father out of her wedding was not abusive?
Abusive behavior? What exactly? Him selling the letter to tabloids? I am not even sure he "got" the letter. How did she send it? By snail mail, royal courier? Being a part of the royal family now Meghan has to watch what she is doing and adhere to protocols and rules. This means writing letters of certain purpose when needed and warranted only.

She didn’t write him out of the wedding ,he was invited and he decided to sell his story to the tabloids several days before her wedding then claimed to have a heart attack and didn’t go.
“After being exposed for taking fake, paid paparazzi photos getting ready for his daughter's wedding, Thomas was embarrassed and said he wouldn't attend the wedding.” He wouldn’t take her calls !

Her father has shared the private letter she sent him with news media.
https://www.saratogian.com/lifestyle...58a741f85.html

“the week of the wedding to hear about you having a heart attack through a tabloid was horrifying. I called and texted... I begged you to accept help—we sent someone to you home...and instead of speaking to you me to accept this or any help, you stopped answering your phone and chose to only speak to tabloids...you haven't reached out to me since the week of our wedding, and while you claim that you have no way of contacting me my phone number has remained the same”

What more do you expect this woman to do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
 
136 posts, read 48,773 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
She didn’t write him out of the wedding ,he was invited and he decided to sell his story to the tabloids several days before her wedding then claimed to have a heart attack and didn’t go.
He was never invited to begin with. He thought he would be, but he never was. Whatever he said is irrelevant. She is embarrassed of him and always was. She needed him for the money, and then she tossed him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:53 AM
 
5 posts
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post
She didn’t write him out of the wedding ,he was invited and he decided to sell his story to the tabloids several days before her wedding then claimed to have a heart attack and didn’t go.
“After being exposed for taking fake, paid paparazzi photos getting ready for his daughter's wedding, Thomas was embarrassed and said he wouldn't attend the wedding.” He wouldn’t take her calls !

Her father has shared the private letter she sent him with news media.
[url]https://www.saratogian.com/lifestyle/entertainment/meghan-markle-s-father-makes-letter-public/article_93522eeb-5ec3-5bb8-ad52-fae58a741f85.html[/url]

“the week of the wedding to hear about you having a heart attack through a tabloid was horrifying. I called and texted... I begged you to accept help—we sent someone to you home...and instead of speaking to you me to accept this or any help, you stopped answering your phone and chose to only speak to tabloids...you haven't reached out to me since the week of our wedding, and while you claim that you have no way of contacting me my phone number has remained the same”

What more do you expect this woman to do
He didn't "claim" to have a heart attack. He showed the proof already

You are calling him a liar while spewing a lie about him. Hmmm...

He is not a rich man, I though it was brilliant he get paid for his pictures

He said he tried to call her numerous times, now she says she never got the call

All she had to do was go home to him. She knows where he is, and can go to him

But he says the palace is running interference between them

All she had to do is go home. Everyone visits their family.

And this is likely bunk anyhow, who knows if this letter is real.

We shouldn't be spreading gossip, I only know what I know from watching a taped interview

One thing he surely needs to do is to get that other quack daughter under control

The one whose been estranged from Meghan for a decade, no reason she should be chiming in about anything.

Certainly not expecting a reconciliation because her half sister suddenly married a prince

that makes no sense.

And do not EVER speak with her about Meghan again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:52 AM
 
2,952 posts, read 1,289,858 times
Reputation: 11326
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineSeller View Post
He didn't "claim" to have a heart attack. He showed the proof already

You are calling him a liar while spewing a lie about him. Hmmm...

He is not a rich man, I though it was brilliant he get paid for his pictures

He said he tried to call her numerous times, now she says she never got the call

All she had to do was go home to him. She knows where he is, and can go to him

But he says the palace is running interference between them

All she had to do is go home. Everyone visits their family.

And this is likely bunk anyhow, who knows if this letter is real.

We shouldn't be spreading gossip, I only know what I know from watching a taped interview

One thing he surely needs to do is to get that other quack daughter under control

The one whose been estranged from Meghan for a decade, no reason she should be chiming in about anything.

Certainly not expecting a reconciliation because her half sister suddenly married a prince

that makes no sense.

And do not EVER speak with her about Meghan again.
Yep he makes a fair bit of money dissing about his daughter on tabloid tv and talk shows. He was payed about $10,000 for his Good Morning Britain show. As for the letter,he said it was real and then sold copies of it to the tabloids. Must be a tough life living on a resort beachfront property overlooking the Pacific Ocean

Meanwhile her mother supports herself teaching yoga in LA because you know she’s not a rich woman, and tries to keep a low profile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top