Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 03:02 PM

4,985 posts, read 3,963,948 times

Advertisements

your friend told you for a reason or reasons. so, she has her own (not-known) agenda.
your son does not appear to care. he may know or not. this may not be what it seems.
your sister says she knows what boys think and what they will do. if so, she should be rich
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 03:13 PM

72 posts, read 50,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeydance View Post
your friend told you for a reason or reasons. so, she has her own (not-known) agenda.
your son does not appear to care. he may know or not. this may not be what it seems.
your sister says she knows what boys think and what they will do. if so, she should be rich
I guarantee that my son dont know about this. He woulda left her

Old 11-07-2018, 03:21 PM

4,088 posts, read 2,560,059 times
Do not text this girl as it will create drama of which she will have physical evidence to share with friends, family and the world via social media. (This is how the younger generation behaves, by the way, i.e, have a tendency to over-share on social media.) You don't want a written record of this--trust me.

What would be best is to quietly take her aside for a private face-to-face conversation. She will respect you more for having the courage to bring up this difficult topic to her face--not her phone.

I repeat: Do not text her with what will most certainly be seen as an accusation. In person chat only. Written proof of an accusation will certainly create a sh**storm that no one needs.

Old 11-07-2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
If it were me, and I found out later that my mother knew and kept this from me.... I would be super upset.

You need to tell him.
Ive known for 4 months now. Its sad knowing this but I dont know how he'd take it

And my friend dont make it easier

Old 11-07-2018, 03:37 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by widowspeak67 View Post
Ive known for 4 months now. Its sad knowing this but I dont know how he'd take it
You're not concerned he could get an STD while you're pondering?

Old 11-07-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdiebelle View Post
you're not concerned he could get an std while you're pondering?
😕😕😕😕😕

Old 11-07-2018, 04:07 PM

553 posts, read 302,330 times
Quote:
I guarantee that my son dont know about this. He woulda left her
People get cheated on all the time and still stay with the person even though they know the person is cheating.

Old 11-07-2018, 04:15 PM

553 posts, read 302,330 times
Quote:

And my friend dont make it easier
Is Tracey ok with this set up? She walked in on them and she is ok with her coming back to her house? She didn’t tell her son that as long as he lives in her house, another man’s gf is not allowed to visit? Do you know if she talked to her son about it? Did you ask her what she said to them after she walked in on them?

You don’t find it odd that Rachel was caught in the middle of cheating according to your friend Tracey and still comes to your house like there is nothing wrong? She was never awkward at your house or upset? Because I think for most people that would be an incredibly awkward situation. I would think she would have started avoiding your son if his friend’s mom walked in on her and his friend.

Old 11-07-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levels77 View Post
People get cheated on all the time and still stay with the person even though they know the person is cheating.
Hes not like that

Old 11-07-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Hes not like that
Im monagamous his dad was monagamous hes like his dad was
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting