U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río Porciúncula
13,921 posts, read 14,154,468 times

Advertisements

I think our OP posted edited her post. IIRC she told somebody something (the neighbor?) and neighbor rolled eyes at ceiling. I hope I didn't confuse this with another topic.

Last edited by Lovehound; Yesterday at 12:40 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

39,319 posts, read 37,918,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by widowspeak67 View Post
Oh well its too late now she coming
If she's coming over, tell her she needs to stop screwing around and fess up to your son or you will tell him.

This is her mess to clean up, so tell her it's clean-up time. But if she doesn't you're gonna step in.

Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río Porciúncula
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
If she's coming over, tell her she needs to stop screwing around and fess up to your son or you will tell him.

This is her mess to clean up, so tell her it's clean-up time. But if she doesn't you're gonna step in.

Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM

42 posts, read 4,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
She just left

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowspeak67 View Post
She just left
Well what happened???

And is 'she' the son's GF or the neighbor?

Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM

710 posts, read 285,239 times
OP are you familiar with the term "Eskimo brothers"?
Ask your son what is the meaning and if he thinks it's a good or bad thing, then take it from there

Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM

Wow, I'm Eskimo brothers with my cousin!!! He asked me how she was. I told him fine, once you get past the used part!

He kicked her to the curb for infidelity, and eventually I kicked her to the curb for infidelity. Should'a bought her a dictionary and highlighted the word 'exclusive relationship.' Cuz and I both laugh about it today.

Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM

Basically Rachelle said it was the old falling for a more physical fit guy thing blah blah blah
Maybe cause he wrestles. She admitted that my friends son is adventurous like hers is as opposed to my sons lackadaisical nature. She compared my son to Bobby Hill and his friend to Joseph from KOTH.
And she said my son cant really preform.....������

( I just closed my eyes , put my face in my palm and shook my head and said “oh lord” )

Keep in mind shes a teenage/adult and not fully conscious of what she says.

Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Well what happened???

And is 'she' the son's GF or the neighbor?
Sons gf

Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM

Quote:
I think our OP posted edited her post. IIRC she told somebody something (the neighbor?) and neighbor rolled eyes at ceiling. I hope I didn't confuse this with another topic.
She was tslking with me at the time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or