U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2018, 05:54 PM

6,125 posts, read 6,498,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
I do all that too, plus parent 2 kids and work full time. I also pay my medical bills.

Upthread you described your finances with BF as "ours." Why is he not paying your medical bills?
We rather save for a house.

Old 12-29-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
+1. She has ZERO finances. We are paying her bills.

Yep.

She's exactly like her mom yet she hates her. Lol.

Hahaha. I was expecting this...at least most white, fat Christians pay their own bills.

Funny. A racist that doesn't pay for anything, throws bills in the trash, leaching off her GM and wanting to take dance lessons. I am dead.

You're exactly like your mom. 2.0.
Canít be racist if Iím white too...

Also you donít see POC trying to make laws that donít benefit everyone.
Itís only been old fat white Christian dudes making laws for everyone whether they were just laws or not.

It hasnít been POC or the LGBTQ community keeping people down.

BTW my mom voted for Trump and is a proud republican and finds Democrats disgusting.

Old 12-29-2018, 05:58 PM

24,728 posts, read 29,203,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I'd rather live on a yacht off the south of France, but here I am, working and paying my bills

Old 12-29-2018, 05:59 PM

I don't even disagree with you on the health care system being broken, but it is what it is, and you are taking advantage.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:02 PM

21,283 posts, read 22,426,241 times
Quote:
You think those medical bills you just throw away won't show up when you apply for a mortgage?

Old 12-29-2018, 06:03 PM

My mom puts nothing into herself.
She doesn’t do her hair, make up, worry about her clothes, she doesn’t try and better herself.
I’ve been doing PT, light yoga, I’m adding more as I’m physically cleared to, I eat healthy, I take care of myself, I brush and floss my teeth every night.
She’s over weight, she’s always getting sick, she’s had every tooth removed because she didn’t care for them.

If you spent any amount of time with me in person you’d see how totally different we actually are.
I’ve been trying to find a way to pursue my dreams instead of just getting some run of the mill job working in an office somewhere for the rest of my life.

She’s never tried to do anything.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
I don't even disagree with you on the health care system being broken, but it is what it is, and you are taking advantage.
If itís so broken and these morons are so stupid then I donít have to play their games.
I have free will, I think Iíll use it.
These old bastards have broken things beyond repair and they want my generation to pay for it?

Fat chance!

They can come pry that cash out of my cold dead little hands.
Give me a fair system with just prices and Iíll play game but until then they can eat my shorts.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
You think those medical bills you just throw away won't show up when you apply for a mortgage?
She probably won't apply for the mortgage, BF will. We'll see how agreeable he is to putting her name on a house she isn't financially responsible for. We'll see if he sticks around when, not only is her family not providing free housing, but he's the only one paying the mortgage. We'll see.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
If itís so broken and these morons are so stupid then I donít have to play their games.
I have free will, I think Iíll use it.
These old bastards have broken things beyond repair and they want my generation to pay for it?

Fat chance!

They can come pry that cash out of my cold dead little hands.
Give me a fair system with just prices and Iíll play game but until then they can eat my shorts.
You're going to stick it to the old white male politicians, by not paying a private business? Good one. you show 'em.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
One of you said it yourselves, *I* wonít be apply for a mortgage now will I?
Like I said luckily a charity handled the bulk of the cost but it was over $100,000 for that.
I think TF not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting