Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 04:20 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiago12 View Post
Is this - Are LGBT people against any discrimination or not ? - sentence not clear ?...
( English is not my mother Language )
You talk about bestiality and pedophilia. But it is really unclear what you mean by discrimination. Discrimination under law? Whom would it be discriminating against to make beastiality or pedophilia illegal? Those who seek to practice it? There is tons of precedent for one action or freedom to be unavailable by law for the protection of a group, like the animals and the kids.

Your question has been asked and answered several times. You know that LGBTQ does not make all of these people who identify in this way the same. For example, are cishet women for or against abortion? Welll pfffft those opinions are all over the place. And rightly so, because those people are individual people.

Your images depict and openness that you are not comfortable with. I get that. I can imagine that degree of "out there" would not be pleasing to some people. Not sure what that has to do with gayness or transness or queerness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 05:42 AM

4,430 posts, read 2,708,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
You talk about bestiality and pedophilia. But it is really unclear what you mean by discrimination. Discrimination under law? Whom would it be discriminating against to make beastiality or pedophilia illegal? Those who seek to practice it? There is tons of precedent for one action or freedom to be unavailable by law for the protection of a group, like the animals and the kids.

Your question has been asked and answered several times. You know that LGBTQ does not make all of these people who identify in this way the same. For example, are cishet women for or against abortion? Welll pfffft those opinions are all over the place. And rightly so, because those people are individual people.

Your images depict and openness that you are not comfortable with. I get that. I can imagine that degree of "out there" would not be pleasing to some people. Not sure what that has to do with gayness or transness or queerness.
Oh, I think it's pretty clear. Asiago12 is flailing away at a strawman, which is as follows:

"Gays claim we can't discriminate against them because all discrimination is bad. Therefore, they oppose all discrimination, even against pedophiles!"

Which is, of course, complete nonsense. That's what makes it a strawman argument.

In the United States, for example, people have a constitutional right to marriage. This was established by the United States Supreme Court in the 19th century. But it does not follow that people have a right to marry children. Indeed, while the rights of adults have been consistently expanding in regards to their relationships (the right to marry, period; the right to marry someone regardless of race; the right to marry someone regardless of gender) the age of consent has been consistently rising (in the 19th century, no state pegged it any higher than 12 - in some states in was 10, and in Delaware it was 7) to where it is not at least 16 in every state, and 18 in many states. Why? Because the rights of the individual are balanced with the interests of the government acting on behalf of society. There is no compelling government interest in prohibiting two adult men from having consensual sex. However, this is a compelling government interest in protecting children and animals - who cannot legally consent - from sex with adults. As such, the right of two consenting adults to engage in sexual relations in no way establishes or even suggests any right to engage in sexual relations with a child or with a non-human animal.

Asiago12 wants to present it as an all-or-nothing proposition: if gays have rights, then anything goes! Again, that's utter nonsense. Really, it just goes to show how they have absolutely nothing of merit to offer. They just don't like gays. Period.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post
Oh, I think it's pretty clear. Asiago12 is flailing away at a strawman, which is as follows:

"Gays claim we can't discriminate against them because all discrimination is bad. Therefore, they oppose all discrimination, even against pedophiles!"

Which is, of course, complete nonsense. That's what makes it a strawman argument.

In the United States, for example, people have a constitutional right to marriage. This was established by the United States Supreme Court in the 19th century. But it does not follow that people have a right to marry children. Indeed, while the rights of adults have been consistently expanding in regards to their relationships (the right to marry, period; the right to marry someone regardless of race; the right to marry someone regardless of gender) the age of consent has been consistently rising (in the 19th century, no state pegged it any higher than 12 - in some states in was 10, and in Delaware it was 7) to where it is not at least 16 in every state, and 18 in many states. Why? Because the rights of the individual are balanced with the interests of the government acting on behalf of society. There is no compelling government interest in prohibiting two adult men from having consensual sex. However, this is a compelling government interest in protecting children and animals - who cannot legally consent - from sex with adults. As such, the right of two consenting adults to engage in sexual relations in no way establishes or even suggests any right to engage in sexual relations with a child or with a non-human animal.

Asiago12 wants to present it as an all-or-nothing proposition: if gays have rights, then anything goes! Again, that's utter nonsense. Really, it just goes to show how they have absolutely nothing of merit to offer. They just don't like gays. Period.
This

Old 07-11-2019, 07:32 AM

283 posts, read 172,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

If every point view is relative it could be valid/legal any time soon or later...... .( sorry for my english .. only for my english.. nothing else ).
I think that bestiality is still legal in Scandinavia..

Old 07-11-2019, 08:06 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
[quote=asiago12;55639197]I' m tryign to get an answer.. and it is so difficult..

yes or no is enough.

Forcing animal is an excuse...

For LGBT people bestiality is a deviance or not ?

If the answer is yes because it is a deviance.. they try to explain their answer
claiming that animals do not have the consent .. THIS IS A CHILD ANSWER...

Pedophile also doesn't need child consent.. but there are many many LGBT fans that are pushing to legalize pedophile..( I remember that Lawrence Krause said something about pedophile...)

Anyway... Queen Elisabeth doesn't need dog consent for this..

which means to refuse and to discriminate.. Do you agree ?..[/quote]

OK. LGBT can refuse and discriminate. What's your point?

Old 07-11-2019, 08:17 AM

283 posts, read 172,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post

OK. LGBT can refuse and discriminate. What's your point?

And LGBT people don't care if someone discriminates them.. OK ?...

and feel vomiting looking at ( it is not wise to discrimante he who feel vomiting looking at transexuals.. or not ? )

Last edited by asiago12; 07-11-2019 at 08:33 AM..

Old 07-11-2019, 09:28 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
and feel vomiting looking at ( it is not wise to discrimante he who feel vomiting looking at transexuals.. or not ? )
Then stop searching for such pictures if they make you sock. Seems like an easy solution.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:01 AM

Quote:
And LGBT people don't care if someone discriminates them.. OK ?...

Dude...you're hard to follow. I'm guessing English isn't your first language, and this is a kind of a complicated subject...so I'm dealing with trying to understand what you're saying, and trying to understand your point.

We know that of course, LGBT don't like to be discriminated against. They're fighting to have their voices heard and understood. WHAT does that have to do with bestiality? I THINK you're trying to say that LGBT are a bunch of deviants...just like those who practice bestiality...right?

Are you aware that people who identify as straight have been arrested for practicing bestiality? Are you aware that people who identify as straight have been known to prey on and molest children? Is it deviant behaviors? Yes, but it's sure not exclusive (by a long shot) to people who are LGBT.

And IF someone in the LGBT community is discovered to have molested a child, or buggered an animal, than YES, they're practicing deviant behavior.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:10 AM

Oh, and regarding whether bestiality is legal in Scandinavia, no, it is not. Denmark banned bestiality in 2015.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
If every point view is relative it could be valid/legal any time soon or later...... .( sorry for my english .. only for my english.. nothing else ).
Not not everything is "relative". Children, and to a lesser degree animals, have the right not to be abused. Neither can give consent.

Quote:
I think that bestiality is still legal in Scandinavia..
You think wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting