Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 11:27 AM

708 posts, read 688,178 times

Advertisements

I made the mistake to giving into my boy friend and had sex about 4 weeks ago. Im not sure if the signs i have of pregnancy or just major stress that i might be. I know that being stress your period could come late but 2 weeks late? My signs are sore breast, been nauseas for awhile and i use to love coffee but now it just makes me want to puke. I have been spotting for about 3 days but not full blown. I really dont know what to do, im going to try to wait atleast 1 more week before i test but could i test now or no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2008, 11:46 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,267,057 times
I'm assuming no protection was used and you aren't on the pill.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:48 AM

2,489 posts, read 7,211,890 times
Yes you can take the test now. Knowing is better than not knowing and if you are not pregnant maybe having that knowledge will reduce your stress and help your period along. Good luck.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:55 AM

If she's not far enough along it could be inconclusive. 4 weeks is very early. When was last period with respect to when encounder was?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:14 PM

2,825 posts, read 6,925,589 times
She says she's 2 weeks late. You can definitely test now. Get one of those digital tests otherwise you could drive yourself crazy wondering "is that a line?" Those digitals are awesome.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:18 PM

1,047 posts, read 3,989,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Okie_Girl View Post
I made the mistake to giving into my boy friend and had sex about 4 weeks ago. Im not sure if the signs i have of pregnancy or just major stress that i might be. I know that being stress your period could come late but 2 weeks late? My signs are sore breast, been nauseas for awhile and i use to love coffee but now it just makes me want to puke. I have been spotting for about 3 days but not full blown. I really dont know what to do, im going to try to wait atleast 1 more week before i test but could i test now or no?
sounds to me like a yes.Those are all the signs I had when pregnant.The spotting may be implantation spotting.They do make tests for early detection.I would go ahead and try one.Good luck.I hope all turns out for the best for you.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:19 PM

Anybody want to place any bets?

If she's two weeks late and had 'relations' two weeks before that....hmmm.....that would put her in a relatively fertile time period...roughly halfway between periods.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:31 PM

2,489 posts, read 7,211,890 times
Considering the age of the poster no I would not want to place bets. This could be a fairly serious situation for her.

To the op....once you know for sure one way or another please talk to your parents right away. You need to be seen by a doctor and be checked out. My thoughts are with you.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 PM

1,016 posts, read 4,542,368 times
I think the op said she is 2 weeks late? At 2 weeks late, you can definitely test and you should get an accurate result. Good luck!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:40 PM

708 posts, read 688,178 times
thanks guys so much for your respones! im hearing alot about me being *pregnant* from what i got from the respones of the stuff i have. Im planning on going to planned parenthood asap. I just need my brothers gf to drive me there!

L.K im going to sound like an idiot here but whats implantion spotting..i know nothing about this pregnancy terms haha

DrJones there was protection used but the condom broke..of course my luck

movingtohouston thanks for saying lets take bets casue personally i think thats just rude

yes im young and to young to be in this situtaion but unforuntaly things happen and i will talk to parents right away!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting