Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 04:08 PM

2,542 posts, read 6,896,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bande1102 View Post
Update: things are fine, thanks for asking. My boys don't go anywhere near her house at all. They also have broke away from the other boys--who happened to have destroyed this neighbor's sapling. Luckily the neighbor saw it and went to their parents and didn't involve me at all. It also helps that this neighbor's dog got out and my son caught him for her. Apparently she spread the word and now the other neighbors are back to being pleasant to my sons. They even wave hello to us so as far as I'm concerned everything is fine For now anyway. But I'm seriously looking to move within the next year or so. I just can't do cul-de-sac living anymore. I need some space. I want to actually walk out my front door without 20 pairs of eyes on me....but that's another post
I'm glad to hear that you are trying to move, because that was my first reaction when I realized you started this thread and the creepy dad thread! It definitely doesn't sound like a neighborhood I want to live in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2018, 09:44 AM

6 posts, read 2,766 times
Buy Arlo it’s a wireless security camera that you can monitor from anywhere -prove him wrong.

Old 07-09-2018, 09:46 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,067,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancynttt View Post
Buy Arlo it’s a wireless security camera that you can monitor from anywhere -prove him wrong.
This post is 10 years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting