U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 05:56 PM

18 posts, read 21,861 times

Advertisements

not biased towards men just biased towards men who abuse children some of my best friends are men

Old 09-04-2008, 06:01 PM

27 posts, read 44,695 times
fine lets talk about your instinct argument! what if my instincts are telling me that somebody is good? are my womanly motherly instincts lying?

Old 09-04-2008, 09:22 PM

288 posts, read 444,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savme09 View Post
well there you go. finally somebody with some sense. women and mothers have parental instincts and we should always trust those instincts. nobody has seriously responded to any of my arguments and are content to just twist my words around to defend child abusers.

Wait a minute, you are telling us that we are twisting your words around? We are simply saying, one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch...

You are the one twisting words around... I have not defended one child abuser in this post at all.

So let me ask you, what about all the stories of the women in your googled searches, who have molested, hurt, even murdered the children in their care? Is it ok, because they are not men?

Old 09-05-2008, 03:06 AM

27 posts, read 44,695 times
methinks someone got her heart broken by a male nanny

Old 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM

i never said women werent abusers too but its a good percent of men in childcare who are abusers. come on people the statistics are out there

Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM

11,186 posts, read 12,813,280 times
Quote:
well there you go. finally somebody with some sense. women and mothers have parental instincts and we should always trust those instincts. nobody has seriously responded to any of my arguments and are content to just twist my words around to defend child abusers.
You're posts are seriously offensive. I'm a gay father, and yes, I have maternal instincts. My babies are well taken care of, well-fed, well-clothed, and our house is immaculate. I don't know what you're trying to get at here. Do you think men can't feed, change, rock, and interract with a baby?

Old 09-05-2008, 02:01 PM

1,424 posts, read 244,488 times
Quote:
wow i never said i was attacking all men, just men who watch children. yes men that are fathers love their own children and everything but ones who choose to go into the nanny business are different. they are up to something. a quick google search will show you many instances. before anyone asks, not i am not speaking from personal experience and i am not some man hating she devil, but i know what i am talking about and i cant believe parents would put their kids in such danger.
Do you know all the male nannies who go into the nanny business and how they're different?

Old 09-05-2008, 02:11 PM

men behave differently when dealing with their own children, but any man who has desires to spend eight hours a day around children who aren\'t his own has something else in mind. like i said the statistics speak for themselves.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:53 PM

288 posts, read 444,288 times
Quote:
men behave differently when dealing with their own children, but any man who has desires to spend eight hours a day around children who aren\'t his own has something else in mind. like i said the statistics speak for themselves.

Ok, post the statistic that says.. ALL "male nannies" are child molesters and gay.

Last edited by Jlyn5669; 09-05-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: word

Old 09-05-2008, 04:40 PM

11,186 posts, read 12,813,280 times
Quote:
A quick google search finds no statistics of this type. My guess is you're only trolling to stir up trouble. The "mannie" I know loves kids, and you can tell when he's around them. He's been with our neighbors for over 2 years, and their sons are fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting