Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 12:31 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times

Advertisements

As much as I despise their philosophy, people in the U.S. have the right to be neo-Nazis, as ignorant and stupid as that may be. I pity those kids and what kind of awful upbringing they're going to have and hope they can overcome it, but I really can't approve of encroaching on our First Amendment rights. It's freedom of speech and association.

Best of luck to those children. I hope they grow up better than their parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2009, 11:32 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okpondlady View Post
But you noticed Mr. Cambell's assertion that they are NOT PREJUDICED... omg
I believe that when pigs fly.

is it now against the law to be PREJUDICED in the USA, I think not, it might be bad taste and not PC, but not illegal.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:37 AM

218 posts, read 562,895 times
They should be fixed and banned from ever having anymore children.

Old 01-17-2009, 03:44 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafoxy View Post
They should be fixed and banned from ever having anymore children.

really?

When did being politically incorrect or racist become illegal?

Old 01-17-2009, 07:55 AM

274 posts, read 197,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vergla View Post
that just sick naming a child after a murder and not thinking of their sons best interst in life.

What? Naming him after a murder? you lost me.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:59 AM

Although i think it was a really stupid idea to name the kids that that was there choice,I heard him on the news he said that he was no a racist he even had mixed kids in his family that came to his son's birthday party whether that is true or not i do not know nor do i care, but there is no reason to crucify someone who you do not know the entire story about, i just heard a few days ago the state dfacs kidnapped his kids, still no reason on why i can bet there will be a false accusation of child abuse brought against them just because of the names, this is what we can expect in the obama nation. Kidnapping kids because there parents were idiotic when naming them.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:47 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,710,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Although i think it was a really stupid idea to name the kids that that was there choice,I heard him on the news he said that he was no a racist he even had mixed kids in his family that came to his son's birthday party whether that is true or not i do not know nor do i care, but there is no reason to crucify someone who you do not know the entire story about, i just heard a few days ago the state dfacs kidnapped his kids, still no reason on why i can bet there will be a false accusation of child abuse brought against them just because of the names, this is what we can expect in the obama nation. Kidnapping kids because there parents were idiotic when naming them.
Ok, first, punctuation is your friend.
Second, Obama is not yet president, Bush is still president.
Third, the president has nothing to do with this, it's a county thing.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:35 PM

Ah a nit picker i see, well first off i could care less about punctuation didn't care in middle school don'
t care now. 2nd. Moderator cut: partial cut 3rd. You really do think politics had nothing to do with this you are seriously mistaken and have to much trust in the puppet government. Learn to question things stop being a sheep and open your eyes realize that everything you are told is not true.Also its not a county thing its a state thing dfacs is a state run agency they kidnap peoples kids within that state.

Last edited by jeannie216; 01-18-2009 at 05:27 AM.. Reason: inappropriate

Old 01-17-2009, 08:39 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Ah a nit picker i see, well first off i could care less about punctuation didn't care in middle school don'
t care now. 2nd. 3rd. You really do think politics had nothing to do with this you are seriously mistaken and have to much trust in the puppet government. Learn to question things stop being a sheep and open your eyes realize that everything you are told is not true.Also its not a county thing its a state thing dfacs is a state run agency they kidnap peoples kids within that state.
The County Sheriff brought an issue to the CPS

If you live in the United States, Obama will be "Your" President. That does not mean you have to agree with him - but he is "your" President nonetheless

The Children were not "kidnapped"

Moderator cut: partial cut

Last edited by jeannie216; 01-18-2009 at 05:29 AM..

Old 01-18-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The County Sheriff brought an issue to the CPS

If you live in the United States, Obama will be "Your" President. That does not mean you have to agree with him - but he is "your" President nonetheless

The Children were not "kidnapped"

Moderator cut: partial cut

LOL, i tried to reply to you but it was deleted.So much for free speech eh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting