Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2009, 03:25 PM

733 posts, read 1,922,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
This entire family is SICK!!!!

1. Gramps, there is NO BIG house ANYWHERE! Good grief. You filled for bankruptcy last year as you owed OVER $1MILLION!!!! Guess who gets to pay for that too. The rest of us.

2. Mom is a "professional student". Great. She has been getting grants all along I'm sure because of "need" of being a "single parent". Guess who gets to pay for that one as well. If she got ANY money for school that has to be paid back she won't be able to. Therefore leaving those of us w/ kids that COULD use it PROPERLY and WILL pay it back out from getting ANY help.

3. When asked how she is going to afford this the mom responds, "I get paid" to have these babies. Hmmm, let me guess - WELFARE!!!!

4. The same sperm donor for all 14. Same sperm donor had asked her to NOT use anymore but she did it anyway. I'd sue if I were him. Then again, what could he get since they are all on welfare and broke.

5. The mom DOES need mental help. Even her own parents tried to get her help before and finally gave up. Just mom was glad she could not have babies the "natural way" by intercourse since her fallopian tubes are messed up. GREAT!

6. One article says she has THREE SETS OF TWINS!!! Which then went on to say that the doctors would NOT have used 8 embryos on her with her success rate on THOSE multiple births. This doc wherever he is needs to be strung up by his b a l l s and maybe HE should be FORCED to pay for them.

I have ZILCH sympathy for this family. Just for the INNOCENT little lives that did not ask to be brought into this situation. They need to be shipped back to somewhere else. Gramps and grandma are not paying their fair share and have actually left us taxpayers to pay for their way. Call Palistine up and let THEM support them. Right, they won't. SICK!!! JUST SICK!!!! She was obssesed with having babies ever since she was younger. URGH!!!
Well go momof2dfw! ...should I put 14 of them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2009, 04:32 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,213,459 times
Was this already posted?

Octuplets’ mother wants Oprah to turn her into a $2m TV star!

THE single mother of octuplets born in California last week is seeking $2m (£1.37m) from media interviews and commercial sponsorship to help pay the cost of raising the children.

Nadya Suleman, 33, plans a career as a television childcare expert, since it emerged last week that she already had six children before giving birth on Monday. She now has 14 below the age of eight

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle5627531.ece

Old 01-31-2009, 04:43 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,482,625 times
New report out: The babymaker's mom wants nothing to do with her but says she can't leave her daughter now b/c of all the children. Says her daughter has been obsessed with children since she was a teenager. Mom says daughter has no way to pay for these children or the help she needs to raise the children.

This story gets sicker & sadder by the minute.

I am literally disgusted at this woman.

How UNFAIR to do this to children.

What a horribly unhealthy situation to purposely bring innocent babies into.

Sick.

Old 01-31-2009, 04:45 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,482,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
This entire family is SICK!!!!
Makes the Anthony family come across as June, Ward, and the Beaver....

Old 01-31-2009, 05:09 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,595,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Makes the Anthony family come across as June, Ward, and the Beaver....
I wouldn't go so far as to say that!

Old 01-31-2009, 06:09 PM

3,493 posts, read 7,894,385 times
It is like those Cat Ladies who you hear about who have like 97 cats except these rae babies and Children!

Old 01-31-2009, 06:16 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,768,240 times
Every time I think of eight screaming infants wanting to be fed, changed, and held, while 6 other children under the age of 8 clamor for "mom's" attention, I break out in hives.

I really believe that CPS will make a visit to this home after the babies leave the hospital. There's no way they can leave this situation the way it is. If the state has to pay for these kids anyway, they might as well put them where the mother isn't nuts.

Old 01-31-2009, 06:16 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,054,206 times
From the sound of it, she planned all along to hit Oprah up for a job. That would explain the degree and partial Masters, and the timing and placement of 8 embryos.

What a manipulative b she must be.

She screwed over the sperm donor (he supposedly asked her to not use any more embryos).

She screwed over her parents (they lost their house and bought one for her).

She screwed over her job at the fertility clinic (that explains how she attained the meds and knew about how to do all this).

She screwed over the supplier of the grants for college (she's been using the money given to her for college for getting overly pregnated).

Is there anyone she hasn't screwed over? Now she planned getting the degree, having 14 babies all under 8 years old, and getting herself on TV.

I hope to heck it backfires on her and she ends up having to support them with no spotlight on her because of her manipulating tactics.

Or better yet, have those 8 taken away.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:31 PM

274 posts, read 196,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I bet she 'do wanna' be identified! Think of the book deal! Are you familiar with books?

Yep i love books, have tons of them good things to read.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:32 PM

274 posts, read 196,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Steelstress and euromutt....if you haven't noticed, this is the Parenting forum. Not the Religion or Great Debates or Immigration forum. Perhaps you should take your thoughts elsewhere.

Awww someone don't like our opinions, that's to bad for you now ain't it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting